Reviews for Before He Cheats
cortez30 chapter 12 . 4/13
I didn't like the ending I hate cartmen
Lee chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
Oops, looks like I made a typo there and cut out the ending of one sentence and mashed it into another when I was editing my comment. You'll spot my mistake easily! It's hard to type on an Ipad :)
Lee chapter 12 . 12/1/2013
This is an outstanding fanfic! It is descriptively yet fluidly written so that the reader can see every scene as if it were playing out on the starts out as a perfectly believable episode of South Park, with everyone in character and plenty of good jokes, but develops into so much more. I was immediately engrossed when the focus of the story switches to the boys' crushes on Wendy, even if I must acknowledge that the plot is probably more juicy than one would expect a South Park episode to be. Although I couldn't personally relate to how Kyle kept his love secret (I have understanding friends to talk to as I get over my first true love -YES, IT IS TRUE LOVE, NOT JUST A CRUSH, I TELL YOU!- even now as I type), his emotions came across as genuine and I think I learned something new about what love can put people through by reading your fanfic. Don't stop writing!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/10/2012
gOOD
Spiritofdawolf chapter 12 . 3/5/2012
I thought it was hilarious! I loved the chaos. Especially in chapter 6 when it all comes out that Kyle and Cartman like Wendy and Stan is all like "What the hell? That's my girlfriend!"

I really LOL'd when Stan said:

"Oh, god. What now? Don't tell me Kenny had a sex dream about her."

Then in the end she chooses Cartman over Stan? Nice twist.

Talk about relationship chaos. XD

I love how you snuck in an implied future 'Style' at the very end, too.

The story is awesome. It felt like a real South Park episode and everyone was so in character. Especially Mr. Garrison. XD You got him down perfect.

I also liked your stories: "Shut up and Hug me." and "Just like Puppets". Those were just as perfect as this one. ;)

I look forward to seeing more from you. You're a great author. :)
skkmgirl818 chapter 12 . 12/5/2011
I loved the ending. And I loved how you paired Wendy with Cartman. I'm glad it's not Kyle because I kinda hated him a little.

PLUS, this story is a GENIUS! :D I loved it.
Breathlessly chapter 12 . 10/9/2011
Okay, I'm done.

Awesome. Seriously, I loved how I laughed at every point at this fic. Well either laughed or gasped.

I don't wanna say to much 'cause I'm showing up all over your stories now. So great job, no critsism.
Breathlessly chapter 5 . 10/9/2011
Review for Chapter 4: "I liked the way your kosher lips tasted." Aha, Kenny kills me.

OMIGOOOSH, IT'S WENDY? -mind blows up-

I don't have a review for chapter 5. I'm just not going go review until I'm done reading the entire thing cause I feel like I'm being annoying.
Breathlessly chapter 4 . 10/9/2011
Wooow. He ACTUALLY kissed Kenny.

-shocked expression, proceeds to next chapter-
Breathlessly chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
It's Stan! It's Stan isn't it!

Onto chapitre deux. (French for chapter two)
x-Kura-x chapter 12 . 11/25/2010
Oh my god! D: This was awesome! Seriously!

I looove the pairing Cartman/Wendy and I really hate when Kyle kiss a girl (Wendy or someone else xD) :D

But I'm happy u_u at the end there is a bit of Stan/Kyle :D (I didn't hope anymore that xD so it was really a surprise :D)

Maybe you can make a rest? :D Is it a good idea?

I looove this fanfiction! :D Stan/Kyle powaaaaa! 8D

(Sorry if my english is too bad, I'm french xD )
9889NO LONGER IN USE9889 chapter 6 . 10/24/2010
this is awesome drama in class like always.
9889NO LONGER IN USE9889 chapter 5 . 10/24/2010
omg
9889NO LONGER IN USE9889 chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
oooooooo kyles likes wendy awesome chapter dude
9889NO LONGER IN USE9889 chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
omg that is hilarious omg thats awesome :)