Reviews for Rainbow Swirls And Sundress Twirls
TimTamie chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
OMG! That was the CUTEST story I have ever read! Awwwwww
Anne St chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Hi E

I told you that i would check out your fanfictions. I have read three of them so far and this one has got to be my favorite. I really really liked it. I don't think I've ever read a fanfiction like this. I liked how you used each color of the lollipop to associate with one of the NJBC. It was just an original thought that was executed in the best way. I like fan fictions that are pre-gossip Girl, that gives us insight about the character before we met them. there was a cool part of the story when you explained how the Bass/ Waldorf last name nickames came about. We just see these things on the show but it's always nice when fan-fic writers create stories about the less important things that no one really talks about. I think I'll continue to read your fanfics and give you feedbacks.
ronan03 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
the end sort ot of made me cry-sweet and touching.
findmesomebodyto-love chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Naw, that was so sweet!

I loved it :D
bridj26 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
aww. that was really cute. i like your stories a lot. but i suddenly find my self craving a lollipop though. thanks a lot. ;]
pink elephant in wonderland chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
omg i love this story (its svanderwoodsen by the way)

iheartgray chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
now i want a red

i feel like a child again.. again, one awesome fanfic from you.. great job!
svanderwoodsen chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
hey ur fanfict was AMAZING!

it was unbelieveble (sorry for my spelling lol)

i loved the whole story of it all, maybe i missed

something but what age are the NJBC?

besides that it was amazing!

4.5/5 :)
MissCharstar chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Lol loved that! It was so cute! I love reading fan fics.

(Charstar Cullen off youtube)
howlsatthemoon chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Aww! That was so incredibly CUTE! I loved the ending, and how Chuck wasn't really talking about lollipops the whole time..
Tea chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
OMG enunciiate this story was great! I LOVED IT! I really hope the writers will give us some flashbacks from the NJBC's childhood like this one...I'm 100% sure Chuck always had a thing for Blair...and NS...totally obvious...Keep writing, you are talented :)
v chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
this was so sweet. i loved it. if only chair could end up this way...
Karina chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
:) I loved it :) it was so cute and innocent really good :)
GeniusK chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
wow I seriously plunged myself into the story!

It was so sweet reading the story of young CB

I could just imagine it haha

and the whole lollipop thing was so cool :)