Reviews for Leave No Man Behind
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 2/18
Okay, so I have to go and read all of your stories now. Apparently I missed a bunch of good writing. Like this one.
lmill123 chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
It would seem that Gibbs will find some way to take down Eli and Vance. I also can't see Gibbs allowing Ziva any where on his team or NCIS. After all Gibbs knows where all the bodies are buried and I am sure if you had continued with this story Gibbs would have not only exposed them on the hill but most likly exposed all the people involved to the news and public.
SeductivelyDeductive13 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Not bad at all. I'm surprised there aren't more reviews for this amazing story. (: I feel like Gibbs was totally in character here. Ya did great! Love it!
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Excellent! Wish there was more!
Mulderette chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Wow, That was excellent. Very nicely done.
SA3466996 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
How could I have missed this?

Wow! I couldn't read fast enough.
Somogyi chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Wow. Excellent job. You captured the heart of Gibbs' character perfectly: the determination, the loyalty, the responsibility he unwaveringly carries for his team/family. I can't wait to see how you further explore the Gibbs/Tony dynamic- here and with your other fic. Keep writing!
Vorserkeien chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
:D Damn you're a good writer :)! Definately got a reason to watch Toxic now, if only so I can read the 1 NCIS fic of yours I have yet to read. S6 could certainly end up being an interesting finale.

Thanks for the great read!
darksome-bale chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Wow that was a great read! Amazing job on this one!
Lillz chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
wow, fantastic first chapter! i REALLY hope you continue with this!
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
cool that was awesome :D that should so happen on the show :D thanks for the story :D
FrostyFingers chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
aw this was sweet! loved the You. YOU. Are one of mine. No one gets left behind. AW gibbs and tony rock!
The Greek me chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I really like this story very much...It's always good to read a story were Gibbs is all worried for Tony ...I would really love to read more...
joosje chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
This was so good. Please write the hospital scene, as I live for some serious h/c!
GreenEyes09 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
wonderful story. I loved it.