Reviews for Storm Chasing
MIDGARDIAN chapter 1 . 11/23
Angel Frog chapter 1 . 8/31
Suddenly, I want to read an AU where the boys either run or are at least part of a circus.
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
OK very VERY fun AU! I always loved that movie, and the whole idea of stormchasing just tickles the heck out of me. What tickles me even more: that I was reading this and had the first major thunderstorm hit that we've had in Austin in quite a while!
barbara chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I realy liked this story and would like to be able to read more of it, maybe explatn how all of te guys got togather in the first place. would like to meat up at miss netties house for dinner when out chaceing a storm mabye... just more this is a good au intersting to read and see how the guys react to each other. well thank you for the read, hope to beable to readmore of it.
NotTasha chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I really love how you transplated the M7 guys into this universe. They fit amazingly well. That's all due to your skill in storytelling!
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Terrific start to this AU and what a great universe to put them in. I can see them as storm chasers; they are all such a group of adrenaline junkies and that would be very exciting for sure. Nice explanation for Ezra and I could really see that he would prefer to leave first than get rejected. Nice way for Nathan to find out the truth. Very exciting!
Rodea McWin chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Excellent start to a new universe for the seven to play in. I can see you were highly influenced by the movie 'Twister'.

I look forward to reading other stories from this universe.
hotchner chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
That was a VERY AWESOME Story. I'm glad that Chris got Ez to

stay with the Team. I can't believe that they are chasing

tornado's. Where I live we have tornado's all the time and

Mom and Dad built a new house when we moved to where we live

now. When they built it they built it underground so that

when the tornado's came through we would be safe. Never have

lost the house. I think that I could find some other way to

have fun rather than chase storms.
moogsthewriter chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Dude, this is awesome! I've been wanting to rewatch "Twister" again for awhile now. Now I get to relive aspects of it with the Mag7 crew! 'Course, now that you're writing this awesome thing, I'm not gonna be able to watch Twister in the same way again... but that's the price to pay for good fanfiction. :)

Looking forward to more!

OXBastetXO chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Wonderful again. I would have never thought of these guys in the Twister world, though I did love the movie and the guys. Lovely job! Poor Ezra...he has a target on his back no matter what universe. :-D

Great Job!
SivanShemesh chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Great story, and it's my fav series, i'm looking forward to read the next part.

I'm glad that Chris made his peace with Ezra as he talked with him.

Thank you for posting.

*Hugs & Kisses*

Have a great day/night and keep smiling,

Sivan Shemesh