Reviews for The Night Dr Loveless Became a Thespian
detectivejigsaw chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
"If they managed to survive that fall, then I'm going to kill those two," thought President Grant.

That is probably one of my favorite lines. The whole story is good, especially the fact that Jim is so grieved by his friend's apparent death that he actually is affected by the serum. But my favorite part is probably when Grant almost gets shot by Jim, and Artie has to tackle Jim to save him. Very well done.
Neshomeleh chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I liked the story...Artie was awesome in it:)) and I'm glad that Jim is a real human being and something, the serum, finally did work on him
Deana chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Excellent story!
InnerFire chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
"And Voltaire, who had watched the whole time with intense interest, gave them a standing ovation."

lol as always, a good story.

I'm not much into Shakespeare, so I didn't really get the full effect, but a good Loveless caricature, and well done nonetheless.

You do need to work on your typos, though, especially the ones that pass spell check.
HistoryHound chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Great as always. You're probably my favorite author for the Wild Wild West. That picture of Artie tackliing Jim in mid-air in my mind made me laugh.

Weirdly enough, we're reading Shakespeare right now, so when you said The Globe and Queen Mab, I was like, "Oh, I know what that is!" We're on scene 5, maybe now I'll find myself picturing Artie as Romeo because of reading this. Maybe Lily as Juliet...hm...
MaudeB chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Very good story. I especially liked the flower petals dropping at the end. Excellent foreshadowing. Another love in Artemus' life? The boy can't help it.
Paradox Eyes chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Some of my favorite scenes in W were with Loveless quoting Shakespeare. That makes this story special for me. Excellent use of the Bard's writings and very well woven into a W plot! Great Job! Thank you!
Kelly126 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
WOW great story keep it up Mud
California gal chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Another imaginative and well written story.