Reviews for of divination and dying young
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I love the ending, actually-just as I love the entire piece. Favorite parts (I have lots) were Narcissa's love of Divination, the third scene where Sirius comes to Hogwarts, James's depiction as a blood traitor, the Animagus bit, the godfather bit... like I said, I have lots. :)
blood sugar love chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
poor sirius. :/

to be honest, i've never read james and sirius together before - but if i'd ever considered it myself, it would never come out so lovely as this. james and sirius meeting before hogwarts, and his family's disapproval even before james could really prove it was warranted ...

i especially love peter's small appearances as well. there's something in them that makes this all the more fatal. 3 beautiful beautiful.
sick-atxxheart chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
This was fantastic. Wonderfully

sad, but beautifully written all

the same. Great job.
verity candor chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Masterfully angsty.
CherryFlavoredChalk chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
My brain just went askjasdjkhsd;sdjkdf1;sdj.

(yes, exactly in that order.)

I don't read or ship this pairing. My brain can't wrap itself around Sirius/James (along with Larxene/Lexaeus and Sirius/Harry, seriously, they do exist!), and it sputters and dies whenever I try to think on it.

...I read. And adored. And felt myself tearing up a bit. I'm such a sap, honestly. :3 Forgive me for my mushiness?

Honey-darling-sweetheart, you and your fabulousness are starting to dominate my Fav. Stories List. And that's an occurence over which I have no complaints. Please continue to pwn all of us lesser mortals with your awesomeness.

Hearts,

Icchan
theworlditgoes chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Okay, I don't normally read James/Sirius, but your summary hooked me in; it was simple and well written, and left me curious to read more.

I like how each section is short, and the style is choppy; it really works for the story. The second paragraph is my favourite, especially the last line "But James is already a traitor at the tender age of ten and a half, and Sirius can’t help but feel a little bit jealous." Wonderful.

There were a couple of moment when your words seemed a bit stilted, and the flow of the story was off, but other than that, it was a pleasure to read - you should be proud of it!

Other than that, I enjoyed reading this. Keep writing.

Dede xx