Reviews for EO Challenge Lifeline
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
HOW DID I MISS THIS? OMG AWESOME Poor Dean, Poor Sam, Happy Muffy. It was awesome hon, five Impalas fuill of happy Winchesters heading your way to hug the stuffing out of you! I'm sending one along too!
Merisha chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
More! Iza want more! LOL :D - hurt!Dean, panicky Sammy OMG, you can't just end it! This is why drabbles make me nuts LOL :D

Wonderful stuff!

Hugs and luv

Mish :D
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Aw, really sad! Poor Dean! Big splinter indeed!
KatyMM chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Marvellous hurt!Dean there! Loved the spl...splinter line!
PADavis chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Oh - shirtless bloody Dean. I knew I trusted you for a reason. LOL.

Phoebe
Mad Server chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I really like Dean's shockiness and feebleness, and Sam's gentle determination to get in there and see what's going on. Also, great job creating a sense that this wound is worryingly serious.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
o Cap'n that's a big bunch of ouchie! Very sweet bunch of ouchie! Love it hunny. Bev x
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Poor, poor grievously hurt Dean! - Hope Sammy gets that signal - Good job!
bhoney chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Nice job! Really vivid description. Poor Dean! And great use of last week's AND this week's words. :)
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Haha! See, the words are even better when you use them without thinking :D That's funny. But this was still a great use of both words! *.* My poor hurt Dean *Huggles*
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
So vivid and squishy!

Bravo!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
*swallows* yes. So I generally like my hurt to be less serious, but there were pieces here that made my chest clench with utter goodness. Like the feeble swatting. And the 'nh' I am going to have to use that... And the steady, firm Sam. yes. nice.