Reviews for Untouched
FantasticalMusical chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
great fic I'm glad you wrote it :)
WrittinInStone chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Okay, I was really enjoying this one-shot until I saw THE LINE, the words that you allowed Uhura to say:

"You know, sometimes I wish you weren't half Vulcan."

I was like... WHAT?!

That's like Spock saying, "Sometimes, I wish you were not African."

That's crazy. No sell here. If you wanted her to be with a human, put her with Kirk. I think Spock deserves someone who loves his Vulcan half as much as his human one... emotionlessness and all. After all, his being Vulcan is why we all love him so much. He wouldn't be so much as a blip on our radar if he wasn't... or, at the very least, he wouldn't be the Spock we know, or he'd be V'tosh'ka'tur.

In most of these fics, Spock is always made to bend to Uhura, to come out of his comfort zone to be with her: to be more expressive, to be more emotional, to touch people although he's a touch telepath. Yet, it is rarely required of her to do the same, at least, not to the same extent. Uhura taking him for who and what he is, would be doing that.

So, you lost me with this one.

But in the interest of not being completely critical, I will say that your writing it coherent and that your style is readable and understandable. I do want you to also know that I would be interested in reading more of your work. I think you have great potential.
BubbaSue chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I loved it, this is one of the best written one-shots I have ever read. You did an amazing job.
Yuushi-chan chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
I really enjoyed this story. Spock is so sweet.
sadhappygirl chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Wow...another HOT fic of Spock/Nyota goodness...

Loved it!
Quill and Saber chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Thank you, thank you, thank you for making some mention of a contraceptive method (albeit one that, were Spock human, would not be a recommended method). It's my pet peeve when authors don't.
ladyPidge chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
In the movie, Spock does admit to feeling emotions quite vividly and having a difficult time containing them, which was why he was so ashamed when Kirk broke him.

Otherwise, very nice, cute plot.
bears434 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Your background on Star Trek is EXACTLY like mine! Just saw the movie and fell in love with it. Love Spock & Spock/Uhura so YAY :D

Lol, I think first time fics are usually just awkward. This was totally sweet though... definite props for writing someone who doesn't feel emotion. LOVE it :)
kaelleigh chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I think this was a fantastic "first time". You captured the emotions (and withholding of emotions) very well. Hopefully, this will be the first of many encounters and Spock will get a true "release".
Madame Hardy chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
if you remember Spock speaking to his father, Vulcans feel violently. Jim poked him to feel and show emotion quite easily.

bravo!

keep on, its what makes us great.
hollyg3 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Freaking AWESOME! I really needed this. LOL!
BloodyBlackLace chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I love it - great work! kiss
jerhanner chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Very nice story!
DiscoUnicorn chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Fricking awesome. It's great! It's so...I could actually see this as I read it.
valleyofash chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Wow! That was really good! Spock is so sweet :)