Reviews for Untouched
hollyg3 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Freaking AWESOME! I really needed this. LOL!
BloodyBlackLace chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I love it - great work! kiss
jerhanner chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Very nice story!
DiscoUnicorn chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Fricking awesome. It's great! It's so...I could actually see this as I read it.
queenoftheashes chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Wow! That was really good! Spock is so sweet :)
noro chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
omg wow amazing work loved it hope theres more if so keep those chapters rollin in
mhgood chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
"For once, my knowledge in languages is not going to help me."

That is my favourite line! This captures the essence of Uhura's relationship with Spock, I think. Very good.
karmapolice28 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
i thought it was great and it felt really true to what would actually go down if they "did the do" so to speak.I really enjoyed it so hopefully you continue :)
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Wow, that was incredible. I don't usually bother reading sex scenes because they often quickly degrade into embarrassing descriptions, but you described this one almost perfectly, keeping them in character the whole time. I especially liked the description of her pain combined with pleasure, because it rang true.

The only thing that felt like it was missing was a more complete / realistic ending. If it's her first time (which I could completely believe), she'd be bleeding slightly and a little sore afterward, which is still a part of the experience that she can embrace. They'd need to be careful not to stain the sheets and they'd need to clean up a little before going to sleep. You could write this without losing the sense of intimacy or relaxation, and this would allow you to continue to preserve the sense of reality that made this story so effective to begin with.

I think also working through his reaction to this evidence of his causing her pain would be compelling. He wouldn't be surprised, but he wouldn't be entirely comfortable with it, either.

The part of the ending that was unexpected and yet totally fit was how he didn't finish. It leaves you with just the right amount of frustration, just enough of the sense of his alienness, despite all of his similarities. It leaves you hoping for more, and gives you a flavor of their relationship: her learning to be satisfied with what he can give her, waiting for the rare occasions when he can do more, which makes them all the more precious.

Speaking of that, why was he holding back? Because he physically couldn't / didn't need to finish at this point in his cycle, or because he's somewhat stronger than a human male and didn't want to really hurt her, and he was uncertain of how far he could go? If the former, then it'll give her something to look forward to. If the latter, then her challenge will be to coax him out of his shell later, which sounds like a distinctly fun prospect.

Taking a little bit of time to process all this fallout (albeit briefly-it is, after all, Spock) before they fell asleep would have turned this story from an 8.5 to a 10.

Small nitpick: there's still a "Nyoto" in the text.
Serena Katarina chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
That was great, but I'm confused. What's with Spock not climaxing? I mean, obviously he enjoyed it- so why didn't you let him climax? What was the point of him not?
eglantine16 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
aw, that was really cute! You should expand it. Well done!
JayElem0 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Beautifully written and hot. Just lovely.
Scipio'sgirl chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
That was amazing don't doubt yourself. You should make a sequel.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
It was hot but I'm a little bit confused..is there something about Vulcans I don't know(not unlikely as I am not a huge ST fan)? Why did Spock not climax himself? Is it a Vulcan thing or is he trying too much to be in control? I don't get it.

Thanks for posting though, I love this pairing and hope there will be more fics like this soon.;)

-Ellie
megumisakura chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
this fic was beautiful,i love it!

i love this couple since i saw the movie,i hope you can write more fics about this couple!
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »