Reviews for Untouched
TheModernLeper chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
well, I may have done it first but you did it better. good story I kinda felt bad for Spock though. Not getting his grand finale and all. That and I don't really buy Nyota as a virgin. But it's your story, your rules, and it was really well written.
gokusgirl chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Wowzers!

This was great! I figured that Spock wouldn't have the experiecne you know... but you made this so beautiful!

Now go write some more! :D
sarah1228 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
very very good,is this just a one-time story or are you planning to do more chapters which I hope you do :)
tprillahfiction chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Very tenderly written! Great fic.
DoubleBinConnecticut chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I just saw the movie tonight. I love this pairing. I'm so glad that it wasn't Captian Kirk that got the girl. Nice job!
PlayKate chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Um, more? Or at least let the guy finish. Poor Spock, you left him with blue (green? teal?) balls. Other than that... awesome story.
RueBroadway chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
This was...perfect :o)
DXRULES103 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I have a crush on Spock too! I always have. Great job with this.
Amethyst Jewels chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
First off: I LOVE YOU! I love the Spock/Uhura pairing. It's nice to see it happen with the "pon farr then leave" scenerio or her cheating on Spock with Kirk in some manner. So yes thanks for that!

I love the story as well. It's very well written & I love seeing Spock with some emotion. Continuation! Sequel! Baby? LOL
Nanyin chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
liked alot, correction tho, its Nyota (meaning star) yep I'm a trekkie
crypticnotions chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I really tried to ignore the fact that you spelled Nyota Uhura wrong. I couldn't get through the fanfiction because of that. I'd love for you to fix this because I'd probably come back and read it.

cn.
Turiassu chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Hey, I thought it was really good :D I'm hoping to see more stories from you :)

It's just that her name is Nyota Uhura, and not Nyoto Uhara...
InkStainedFire chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I loved this one shot, but there's one small thing: I think it's Nyota, not Nyoto. Wonderful story!
windowfire chapter 1 . 5/10/2009