Reviews for Normal
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
This was perfectly in character with that moment in the show-you took my breath away. Awesomeness!

Five Impalas
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
sniff sniff. Poor, poor Sam...
Micaiah chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
That was one of the most intense scenes in the show. Sam really wanted Bobby to shoot him. I feel so bad for both those boys! Nice drabble.
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Jared sure made a good show there, he looked absolutely serious about wanting Bobby to shoot him. May none of them regret he didn't. "Dying is normal". Nice!
Impaladreams chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Oh, god. That was such a terribly sad scene and such a sad take on it. Let's just hope Kripke finds a way to bring Sam back to Dean (and us!).

Beautiful but just so sad...

Jane
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Aw, locked him up like an animal! So sad! Greta job!
bhoney chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Wow, really poignant line: "Only a trigger stands between him and sweet, sweet death; it’s something that should have been his years ago." Aww, poor Sam.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
That scene definitely caused a reaction from me. I was at a friend's house and they wanted to watch Grey's Anatomy and I snuck upstairs to watch SPN on the other TV... one of my friends came to keep me company and that scene had me jumping off the bed and gasping - it was utterly unexpected and so.. cut throat. *shivers*
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Wow, you definitely put words behind the emotions that were running rampant in Sammys eyes with that scene!