Reviews for Nessie's cars
Hope the Sun Shines chapter 5 . 6/2/2011
lmaooo awwww lil nessie learning to drive is well cute and funny :') and suprisingly so is the mental image of emmett singing puff the magic dragon :P i really want to know how she will drive when shes older now!

please updatee more nessie driving adventuress :)
acrowthatlaughs chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
Nessie's so cute! When she held out her wrists for the handcuffs... I almost died laughing!
Angelsrm chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
lol
Jalicelovee chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
aww i love this story ]

it's adorable how they're teaching nessie..(:

update soon please..
noamg chapter 5 . 7/24/2009
Excellent work. I couldn't stop gigling through the entire story and I can't wait until the next update.
noamg chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
That was halerious, and sounded just like someting SM would've written for them too.
looneybaloony chapter 5 . 6/8/2009
LOL! I loved the story, it was so cute! BTW, how old was Nessie in that story?

P.S. I hope ur pinky gets better!
AnimegirlKiki chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
ROFL! I love Nessie/Em moments the are always entertaining! I love this story it is so cute! Lol,Kiki
James' Lily Flower chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
!

OMG, SO GOOD! I loved the bit between Edward and Bella- particularly the bit about Jacob. Yeah, I do think Edward is a little overprotective! Haha!

I really enjoyed this chapter! Where would Nessie's driving instruction be without a little offroad training? Next Jakey'll be teaching her how to build her own car! ;P

Keep up the great work! I hope your finger is better soon!

James' Lily Flower chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
Oh dear, I can see Charlie may have a few problems here... He'd make such a funny driving instructor... and I know how Reneesme feels, there is so many lectures when learning to drive. Keep up the good work! I can't wait for more! :)

KlausIsMySoulMate chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
Aww this story is so cute.I can just see Renesmee driving like her up the good work and post more soon.

~*Brie*~
James' Lily Flower chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
This was a lovely continuation! :) I loved seeing the relationship between charlie and nessie. So cute! And the way Edward played along was hysterical! :) Good job, I can't wait for more!

Vampire-vs-Werewolf chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
lol Nessi putting her wrist out priceless! I couldn't stop from luaghing lol
KlausIsMySoulMate chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
Aww how soon please.
James' Lily Flower chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
I can tell this is going to be a very amusing story... I like the way you wrote the relationship between Nessie and Jake :) And the line "you're worrying like Esme" made me laugh. Keep up the fantastic work and update A.S.A.P PLEASE! :)