Reviews for Those Simple Words
cute. loved it!
WakeUpThisWorld chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Amazing! I love it!
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Interesting and sweet. :)

My only crit is that you seem to be missing *a lot* of punctuation at the end of your dialogue, like this:

-"Just say it" should be written like this: "Just say it," or "Just say it." or "Just say it!" etc.

-"better when you're less formal" should be "better when you're less formal."

It's distracting when dialogue is left hanging like you have it in many places.

Other than that, good job! I quite liked it. :)

~Red
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Oh baby
xdanishxpastryx chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Very cool jumping around in their relationship!
mhgood chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Good transitions! You do really well in keeping the difference between flashback and present very distinct. Your original material is excellent, except for one part: your description of the relationship between Kirk and Uhura. Here's what you wrote:

"The two had never been on good terms, Uhura and Kirk that is. After all he had hit on her too many times to count and he had gotten into a fight with four Star Fleet cadets because of hitting on her. Plus hiding in her dorm because he was sleeping with her roommate. Who was green, but that wasn't the point."

It's basically a blow-by-blow account of events that happened in the movie. But everything else in this fic is original and fresh! I would have liked to see you present the relationship by analysing maybe ONE event, or recounting one that isn't in the movie.

This line is excellent; one of my favourites: "The two stood there awkwardly. Not that he would notice, after all Vulcans never showed emotion. He probably didn't even know what awkward felt like."
The Sunday Wife chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
This was very well written, you did an excellent job, especially for your first time writing Star Trek, IMHO. And so far of what I've read, you're the only one exploring the possibility that Uhura and Spock didn't have a relationship pre-movie, that the kiss in the elevator was their first. Well done!
draco's love666 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Good stuff : )
L.J. Celeste chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I really like the story. Absolutely adorable, but I found the lack of punctuation with the speak a bit annoying. I liked how you formatted things, however. With the flashbacks and presents.
Ravenclaw Samurai chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Oh! So sweet! I love this! Very cute take on what Spock would say after he finished his mission. I especially liked the flashbacks because it gave more layers to their relationship.

Please consider a sequel or a prequel! XD
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
aww the other language was a wonderful touch...