Reviews for Question
NoxCloak28097 chapter 1 . 8/8
Gee I didn't expect to see Sasori #%$& in his shell...but you surely are good at writing funny conversations, and cute SasoDei :-P
FlippingTheBird chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Deidara caught onto him er... masturbating quite quickly :)
Naughty Sasori ;)
Karkitty will eat you chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Aww! So. FUCKING. FUNNY. I CAN"T DEAL WITH THIS!
Danni Tran chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
lol that was hilarious XD didnt expect that to happen
AkatsukiMemberWoolfy chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
XD That was hilarious! I love that comic so much and this was just aweasomness XD
Neon Souffle chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
That sounds like something my friend Eric would do, which isn't exactly reassuring. O.o A great story nonetheless. Very entertaining.

Puppetplay
tpfw01 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
LOL! So funny!
Effsnares chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Lol, this was hilarious! I really wasn't exepcting that!
naruto34 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
hehehehehehehehehehehehe!(cough,cough)sorry it was so funny do more do more!:)
kratos's appreintice chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
wow... i started lmao though when sasori was... ahem... *blushes* hilarious though, to say the least
denise134 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
lol nice
I lost a A Bet To Madara chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Oh come on it wasn't that bad.. hell it was hillarious.. I never would have guessed. Hell I give props to the girl that came up with the initial idea and I give you props for even getting the balls to even write the story! lol it was good.
jadedfox2 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
DUDE, LOL! i 3 it!
Marmalah chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
LMAO. That was hilarious. xD

Some of my favorite parts:

"“...Danna...” Deidara said blandly, his face mixed with disgust, blandness, and a bit of flattery, “...Danna, did you just orgasm.”" xD He was so straight-forward with it. That was amazing. xD

"“For shits and giggles.”

“Really?”

“No. Now let's keep moving, or I'll stab you in the taint.”

“What the hell is that, un?”

“A place in your body that will hurt like hell if stabbed. Let's. Keep. Moving.” Sasori growled, and Deidara narrowed his eyes." Is that actually real? Haha, cause I've never heard of it. Lolz.

All-in-all, that was frickin' hilarious.
kattylin chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
lol love it! i am soo gonna check out this comic XD