Reviews for Tony's First Time
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Awesome! Great story!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
lol, that was hilarious, I love Gibbs's and Ziva's driving. Your story was great, I love the bit about Tony sticking his boot up the perps ass, reminds me of the first time Gibbs threatened Tony with that in conspiracy theory. my friend loves to tease me that I'm a "Gibbs driver" which I don't mind, its when she calls me a Ziva driver that I get offended, lol the one time she called me that I was like "that is not true. when Ziva drives you don't know what's going to happen, when Gibbs drives though, you know that he is always in total control." although, I will say that I think she is over exagerating, I never go more than 5 miles over the speed limit, and usually not even that
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Very funny. I liked it a lot.
crossMyheartHope2Spy chapter 1 . 5/11/2009

loved it!

i love stories that have to do w tony an gibbs in baltimore or just leaving it

Viktorija chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
diana teo chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Mama,you do one helluva mean car-chase! Brings to mind Gibbs driving the Challenger with a huge grin on his face! Loved all of Tony's thoughts,too!
Frogster chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
So funny! Who do you think drives worse, Gibbs or Ziva? Now maybe you can do Tony's First Headslap...I'd love to see that. :D
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
lol that was really good hehe thanks for that :D
hudson911 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I loved it. There's just so many times when I person thinks that they are indestuctable and they come to find out they can piss their pants at any moment over the weirdest thing. In shorter terms... great job!
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Such an enjoyable read. I particularly loved the growth of Tony's faith in Gibbs through his driving abilities and the comparison to John Wayne and Dirty Harry was spot on. So very, very nicely done!
Zee Viate chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Very nice how Tony was drawn in by Gibbs' intensity and then the effect the smile had. Loved the jaws of life line :)
oceanbreeze78 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I love this story, really funny.
SharadaGirl chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Gotta love the ending. And the middle. And begining- Actually, the whole thing was very funny. I smiled the whole way through.
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
cute story - Tony's faith in Gibbs evident from the very first.