Reviews for No Cellphones in School
o shit thats fucked upp
Wangz chapter 4 . 6/3/2015
o shit thats fucked up
Wangz chapter 3 . 6/3/2015
wtf man lmaoo and sasuke wasnt with karin
Wangz chapter 2 . 6/3/2015
do a next chat rated m with sasuke and sakura video chatting with sakura in a bra and panty and sasuke leaves his laptop to go get something to drink and itachi walks into his room and sees sakura and the next day itachi intends to spy on sasuke and sakura and tellls the akatsuki about it how his little brother has grown up
Wangz chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
o shit
pastel kittens chapter 13 . 12/1/2014
Ohmygoodness this was best, I really like everyone's attitudes, how Kakashi just always seemed to know everything, also poor Neji...never thought he would be on the wrong side of everyone's jokes.

But this was very entertaining and I loved it. Wonderful writing!
berryboom chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
This story is just so funny. It seems a bit random, the chapters jumping from subject to subject but randomness is fun. And the screen names too.
berryboom chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
You got me, thought Doglover was Kiba x) anyway, funny story
ninastylee chapter 13 . 8/14/2013
How ironic! I am reading this HILARIOUS story in class! And my phone haven't been caught yet! So I guess I am lucky than sakura! ...except is that she's dating sasuke! Love it and lucky her!
And I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THIS STORY IS COMPLETED! IS IT? I was enjoying this story so much! Should have naruto role as the crazy one!
Elguardiuz chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Bahahahhaha! I laughed soo hard! Especially the line about Kakashi thingy! Great work! Though Sasuke's a bit ooc, but if he's not the story won't be the same yeah?
Sky song river chapter 2 . 4/4/2012