Reviews for Blood
Guest chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
Please make a sequel
roo17 chapter 10 . 12/26/2011
haha I thought it was Gaara again and was pulling a joke on Naruto. XD

Great story! really had me goin for a while!
roo17 chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Poor Naruto, he's on the verge of panicking and Gaara's on the verge of dying. Not a very good combo XD But this is really interesting!
roo17 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
To be honest, I think I'd be a little freaked out too if my best friend was caked in blood. It was a nice image though, as strange as it may sound XD
bostafu chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Omg, gotta give props to naruto. Scarer out of his wits but still managed to help gaara. I would be freaked at how much blood there was.
bostafu chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Oh the misunderstandings : (

I must say this is the I only fic i read with naruto actually scared of gaara.
Momma Lici chapter 10 . 10/12/2010
"... lick you like a lollipop."

...

Indeed. *snicker-cackle* That just has Uzumaki written all over it.
cookie chapter 4 . 9/1/2010
this story is great! you shoulf change the names and publish it!
lokium chapter 10 . 5/22/2009
how can a guy get pregnant?
twilightserius chapter 9 . 5/19/2009
um tell me he pulled up his pants right? right? o.O
VampireDoll666 chapter 9 . 5/19/2009
Thanks for the update, can't wait for the last chappie.
twilightserius chapter 8 . 5/19/2009
dude she defended her kin i say we give her a medal or something n how does gaara know naruto?
NaruGaaFan chapter 8 . 5/17/2009
Yeah I loved the chapter although if you really are going to end it in two chaps I'd like you to write a fancic that takes place in Shippuuden if you've got to there, but if not it was a great chapter and I totally can't wait till the lemon.
Song Of The Green chapter 7 . 5/16/2009
oh, this story is so good! i can't wait to read the next chapter. you're doing an awesome job, and the cliffhangers keep the reader on edge.
NaruGaaFan chapter 7 . 5/15/2009
So exciting, I can't wait to see how Kankuro reacts and what Gaara's reaction will be if she tells him, but I have a feeling that it will slip out even if she dosn't tell him.