Reviews for System of a Down
mangomilch chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Loved the story although yes Erics behaviour was not that nice (thinking of Candy) back then... But he is ruthless, I tend to forget that :-)

Now I think about getting Anne Rice's books... never read one of them, only watched Interview with a vampire (well - I guess everybody did see that movie LOL).
tabby1249 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
A very interesting filling-in-of-the-blanks as to how Eric acquired his pink spandex. Thanks o much for writing.
Cyador chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
The pink spandex scene is one of my favorite in the books and I LOVE Queen of the Damned - and to find those stories so well linked is a pleasure. Thank you!
kitlina chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
this was actually a great story, a little on the rough side but still great. and the spandex thingy is pretty cool :))
VampFan4 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Fun! The origin of the spandex outfit is uncovered!
yankeerose chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I'm an Ann Rice fan...loved your story.
ERIC NORTHMAN LOVER chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Another great story Terri! I FLOVED how you put Eric in with the Anne Rice characters, I love her books and the movies too, Queen Of The Damed was great, and I like how you put Eric in the middle of it. The little backstory on how he came to own the pink spandex pants was cute too, I love the way you write Eric, please dont stop! ;)
ilive2read chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
oh my the story was fantastic! But the image in my mind of Lois, Lestat, and Eric all in the same place, well that just gives me the shivers. LOL
AmaZen chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Great story - thanks for sharing this!
bberens chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Very interesting cross over to Anne Rice characters. Loved her books as well. Too bad her vamps could not have sex! Anyway, it was a little hard to read about Eric in this ruthless manner but I suppose, given some of the things he has talked about in the past and they way it was with humans being so beneath vamps, it's in keeping... but I'm so glad he is a different vamp now!
HopeStreet chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
What a clever story! I love it!
tattooedred chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
It's so clever that you incorporate Queen of the Damned (I watched this movie..lol) and Eric Northman's story. You're a very talented writer. This is very imaginative. Eric and the pink spandex are two of my favorite things.
Razzie11 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
You did it again. I love your writing. This was a wonderful story and has Eric so TRUE to his character. Great job. Please more short stories.:)
ericenvy chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Wow-this little 'ficlet' is more like an epic! Love the tie-in with the pink spandex and how Eric became sheriff. This story gives a glimpse into the history Eric has experienced in his thousand years and an appreciation for how he has evolved and survived. Great job-hope you keep giving us more Eric...
Rosenrot89 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
for the love of all that is hot,

Please don't stop writing Eric Northman Stories LMAO

You do such a good job of portraying his character, and your Writing... A1! VERY NICE lol

Your amazing! Love it!