Reviews for Contact
bleachTHEsky chapter 19 . 10/21
Here, have my love- all of it. I miss you, come back to me!

*ahem* That's what I would say to this fic, were it a person. I have just been feeling really nostalgic about KKM recently, and after re-reading Ephemera (seriously, I haven't forgiven you for that) I came here to cheer me up. Boy, was the image of a little baby bird perching on Conrad's chest while Yuuri fusses over them just exactly what I needed. Also, Wolf... we feel your pain. Fandom has been yelling at these two eggs for yEARS.

On that note, just wanted to pop in to throw some general love in your direction. Hope you're doing well, and thanks again for posting all your lovely fics! They're good for my soul.
halfbloodworthy chapter 19 . 7/31
Did you know you're the best writer on this website? You didn't? Well now you do.
halfbloodworthy chapter 1 . 7/31
Wonderfully written! Loved it!
ilko chapter 8 . 9/22/2015
Oh, Wolfram. :( But he's grown up a bit, and better for it, as are Conrad and Yuuri.
ilko chapter 7 . 9/22/2015
Sometimes the loveliest moments are also the simplest ones. This made my heart smile.
Kiki chapter 19 . 10/16/2013
omfg chduvhdufeyuw this update is so CUTE! X'C I love all of these but this one was adorable, Wolfram was really well written and didn't stick out like a sore thumb like he usually does in conyuu writing, and I got such a sad pain in my chest when I realized it wasn't all fluff and that Yuuri was acting this way because Conrad was hurt. vhdufgehufheu I was so worried for a moment that Yuuri was talking to a /grave/ instead of an injured Conrad. :CCC

Amazing as always X'C /hearts Thank you so much for writing! ;u;
loopyhutton chapter 19 . 9/17/2013
Just found! I've read all the chapters & I LOVED IT! Hope you continue the story at some point!
arelando chapter 19 . 9/15/2013
Love it, love it LOVE IT! I'm a huge fan of this pairing (too bad ther're not many fan-fics about them :'( ) anyway awesome writing skills and the interaction between this two handsome gentlemen. Can there be a one shot about conrart being I don't know jealous and possesive please! Its always from other fan-fics yuuri being the one to be a tiny bit jealous.
aida135 chapter 19 . 9/15/2013
You are back! Miss your writing so much! Such cute re-entrance chapter :)
zanganito chapter 19 . 9/14/2013
I liked the part with Wolfram secretly calling the bird Reginald and then taking him at the end. lol
peanut chapter 19 . 9/13/2013
wow, you're alive! the fic continues! this chapter was so precious and funny, thank you. :)
esthleim chapter 19 . 9/13/2013
omg; what kind of writer are you. i thought the whole ride is going to be crack but right in the middle you also throw in some dose of angst enough to make me bleed on the inside? i didn't think so far into 'where's conrad, why isn't he making any appearance from the beginning', and felt myself die a little when i read yuuri's monologue IS CONRAD GOING TO BACK OMG CREYYYSS but in the end he got back right? the image of yuuri building a nest around his lover is too adorable 3

also, congrats on the new chapter! it definitely has been awhile. looking forward to your writing!
mcm chapter 19 . 9/13/2013
Aww so cute, it sounds so much like yuuri. I loved this chapter so much. Please continue this wonderful series.
KitElizaKing chapter 19 . 9/13/2013
Weird, and yet oddly funny. I liked how everyone just got so attached to Jiro/ Reginald. Especially Wolfram, whom I think deserves to keep him! lol
Shiary chapter 19 . 9/13/2013
So cute. Cant wait for more