Reviews for I Hear Voices All Around Me, yet There Is No Sign
slushhy chapter 7 . 3/20/2010
Geeze way to torture Ashley Spencer. Gahd make your mind already. And Ashley is such a fucking pushover
Autumn chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
hey i loved your story please add on to it please please please thanks your a great writer
01shane01 chapter 9 . 1/6/2010
Oh cheers! Leave us with a huge cliff hangar like that :(

no this was good :D

pms
Samaranth1993 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
great chapter cant wait to read the rest :)
01shane01 chapter 8 . 12/28/2009
more soon yeh... good :D
REZ18 chapter 8 . 12/27/2009
Omg poor ashley,so confused!

It's so unlike spencer to be with someone she doesnt love and stay. But I like it!Makes spencer seems more idk spencer?

Have fun writing the next few chapters(:

And for what it's worth,ashley should have kissed spencer.

Cause I know i would have. Who could resist her right?

Take care.
louisabradford chapter 7 . 12/5/2009
Love the story. You're the one that introduced me to The Spill Canvas, now Lullaby is my absolute favorite song. :D keep writing. I'm wating for an update
Chobitsk19 chapter 7 . 12/4/2009
wow.. this is a good update.. can't wait to see the next chapter.. Spencer need to make up her mind.. lol! Ashley's really in love with her.. (silently in love).. lol! like it.. :)
01shane01 chapter 7 . 12/3/2009
Love it but hate you tore them appart... I hope you have an epic make up scene for us all planned out :p
Dantana2014 chapter 6 . 11/30/2009
i really like this chapter cant wait until the nextchapter
CharlieMusgron chapter 6 . 11/29/2009
I'm really enjoying this. not enjoying Aiden or the cancer, but glad there's some Spashley going on. all that sexual tension kept bulding up, I was wondering if Ash was gonna blow up. LOL. great fic.
01shane01 chapter 6 . 11/28/2009
amazing! i cant wait for the next chapter! you better not leave us hanging this long again :O
faithx5452 chapter 6 . 11/28/2009
LOVING this story. It's so original and I'm always a sucker for stories about people with powers :)

PLEASE UPDATE!
C-Olive chapter 6 . 11/27/2009
ahh this is so good:) better late then never right? PMS!
anon chapter 6 . 11/27/2009
Okay, that last chapter was amazing, loved it. PMS!