Reviews for A Shot at Happiness and Other Ramblings
bbraeflinxrobstarcybee1011 chapter 4 . 4/1
Ahhhhh! SO SAD! *sob*:',',',', (
bbraeflinxrobstarcybee1011 chapter 2 . 4/1
*sob* Why are these the only things that can make me cry!? Seriously, you made me cry! This kinda reminds me of Pink's song Please Don't Leave Me.
NikkishipsBBRae chapter 7 . 1/14
Hi...again...maybe u should make this a whole story...I don't wanna tell u wat to do...but I guess it's a review
NikkishipsBBRae chapter 9 . 1/14
Hi... I think u should do a whole story on this little... I don't know what to call it... snippet
daughterofwater chapter 12 . 3/29/2014
OMG THIS IS ADORABLE! *squeals*
TigerStriper chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
Actually it wasn't terribly out of character, it reminded me of the scene from How long is forever. The only complaint was when you referred to Rachel Roth as her real name, it's not. Super sad though.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 12 . 1/27/2012
Interesting. One of the most realistic portrayals of the relationship with Raven and Beast Boy. They aren't as lovey dovey as other couples but they love each other all the same. And that is fantastic.
frutescence chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I got excited. And then itwas a dream.

This story is amazing.
RabulaTasa chapter 12 . 1/26/2012
This strikes me as particularly sad, actually, that they're essentially so afraid of each other that they're unwilling to even partake in the most basic elements of a relationship. That they're sleeping with each other makes it even sadder, somehow.

-John
Densharr chapter 11 . 1/17/2012
These are... pretty awesome, actually.
Raven of Alaska chapter 10 . 1/17/2012
Very nice. I've always been interested in the idea that the transformations Beast Boy did hurt him. I even did a one-shot about it.

Looks like Beast Boy and Raven are going to have a long discussion later.

Sincerely,

Raven of Alaska
Agent of the Divine One chapter 10 . 1/16/2012
An interesting and concise look at Beast Boy's use of his powers. But Beast Boy forgets about Raven's abilities. She can see that pain even if her eyes don't tell her of it.

And in time it will be the best thing he can ask for.

Good work. :)
titanfan45 chapter 11 . 1/16/2012
This fits the early episodes very well! I believe that Raven would be monitoring Beast Boy in such a way because she was new to Earth at the time as well and she would not have encountered such a wide range of emotion before.
titanfan45 chapter 10 . 1/16/2012
He can't fool Raven! I don't doubt that she would be aware of his discomfort during transforming, but I also think his secret is safe with her. Well written!
Have.Gone.Byebye chapter 9 . 7/1/2011
love this series. You have an awesome take on raven and beastboy and I cannot wait for more

Shadow