Reviews for The Colonel's Daughter
tammy henson chapter 17 . 12/17/2015
please please update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
So it's been about 3 years, but I remain a hopeful optimistic. This is one of my favourite SGA stories, and so I really hope you update eventually! There's so many things left to happen yet, and it kills me to see it left hanging.
Obsidius chapter 17 . 9/3/2014
Awesome story! Love the not action packed but down to earth every day life stories. Thanks!
LoveStoryFanatic chapter 17 . 5/21/2014
I know it's been, like, two years, but...it's never too late for an update! . we didn't get to see her calling him Dad for the first time or getting to see Teyla and Ronon and Rodney and Carson again or Teyla having TJ and Ali spending time with him or I could really keep going but you get the jist. Sooooo...new update? Lol .
Ki-Chan Riker chapter 17 . 10/29/2013
Please tell me that there's a sequel in mind. I have gotten hooked on Alison Marie Holden Sheppard really bad, she reminds me so much of myself, minus the dead mother and moving to another galaxy.
BIG Z1776 chapter 17 . 9/14/2013
Is it over? I see that you haven't updated in more than a year but I'm really hoping that you have a sequel. I loved the story, absolutely amazing, truly worthy of the great ones on the site.
katniss12 chapter 17 . 7/11/2013
great story loving it please continue to update this story i would really like to know how it continues
Anita chapter 17 . 5/30/2013
LOVED IT! Sitting here after knee surgery and needing my mind off of it, this was a happy relief. Thank you !
Guest chapter 17 . 4/5/2013
Aghhhh, I need to know what happens mext! Please update soon! Please please PLEASE?

I just love this so much!
YOURLORDANDMASTEROFINTERESTING chapter 17 . 3/24/2013
its interesting
Motherduk chapter 17 . 2/3/2013
Wow, what a terrific story. Read the whole 17 chapters in one sitting! Looking forward to the next chapter. :-)
Explorer2 chapter 17 . 11/29/2012
I am in love with your story. Everything in it flows all together so nicely and I love the long chapters. Hope you continue to write more!
guardianranger chapter 17 . 11/24/2012
nice chapter
keep on writing more please
Jen-NCIS-Lover chapter 17 . 11/24/2012
Yay! I'm glad they're back on Atlantis again together :) Thanks again for the fast update and another great chapter :)
stargatesg1973 chapter 17 . 11/24/2012
Have I mentioned how much I love this kid? I love her putting the quarterback in his place. I can't wait to see what other adventures she will undertake.

Michelle