Reviews for Twisted Devotion
Soul93 chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Although the story was quite lovely it had a bitter sweet taste to it- how he couldn't just fall in love with her but had to force himself to. Another than that I enjoyed the read.
kehwie chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
Wow. This story was not at all what I was expecting. I'm not even sure what I was expecting. But this...wow. So haunting and twisted and angsty and dark and yet somehow lovely at the same time. Very nicely done.
nicew chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
Just found this. Aptly titled. Lovely story. I love happy endings with Martha and The Doctor.
Kittenmommy chapter 6 . 2/19/2010
Wow. What a great little AU fic!
00000909000000 chapter 6 . 2/17/2010
That was a really good story. A little sad, but with a happy ending. Martha has always been my favorite. So Thank you!
tone death chapter 6 . 12/10/2009
Oh that was really beautiful, if a little bittersweet.

Only the doctor would force himself to love someone.
PhoenixWytch chapter 6 . 9/29/2009
I love the happy ending, but I still feel bad that it had to come about the way it did.

Thanks for writing.
Miggs chapter 6 . 5/29/2009
Omigod! This is awesome! Its great that there are Ten/Martha fics that reaffirm my love for this ship!
GeekyKeen chapter 6 . 5/21/2009
I love it, it's sweet and also a bit heartbreaking. I can't wait to read more :-)
Iechyd da chapter 6 . 5/21/2009
Beautiful chapter, it was very moving. I am yet to find many stories where martha/ten have babies, so I am greatful for this fic.

Keep it going.
nuttynic12 chapter 5 . 5/16/2009
Ah, I love this storyy!

I love the way it's written.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Iechyd da chapter 5 . 5/16/2009
Another great chapter, can't wait to read the aftermath.
Iechyd da chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
All Martha wanted to do was have one dance...but the doctor always gets his way! I love this story, please keep it going.
Iechyd da chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
Very interesting, I am looking forward to more chapters.