Reviews for Smile on Her Face
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
:( awww sad one! Loved how honest Ron was about spoiling for a fight and not considering Pansy girlfriend material, would have liked them to get together

Nice one!

:D
DizzyZina chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Lovely one shot. I wanted more because poor Pansy deserved her happy ending. It was nice that you justified her decision not to sleep with Ron out of revenge against Draco in the end there.
D chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
nice story, i like stories where pansy moves on from draco. would it have like a second installment? maybe she and ron get together?:)
C i n e r i S chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Its really interesting!
Scribe Teradia chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
This was absolutely brilliant. I love how Pansy is all set to go through with the one-night stand until they start talking about it, and then it's /Ron/ who convinces her it's a bad idea. This is so very in character for Pansy, too, excellent job.
sm chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I really liked this since it was completely relatable (Spelling? Is that even a word? I'm usually better with that) for anyone who has ever gone through a break-up: all of the mixed feelings, the insecurity, the heartache, etc. Makes me remember my first relationship. Stupid jerk. Sorry, went off on a tangent there...
Snazzy Ylla chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I find this story best served with a bowl of ice cream. It had a nice drama effect and it was well written. Good job!

Happy writing!
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Cool and thanks for writing.
SeraphimeRising chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Lovely little one-shot. I wish there was more.