Reviews for Sarah vs The Alternate Universe
Kerowyn130 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Okay, so I just finished the first chapter: You are clearly on crack and I love you for it. This is so awesome and the switcheroo is making my head hurt in the bestest way. :D
digijim95 chapter 19 . 6/22/2011
I notcied you haven't updated this in awhile, did you lose inspiration, because I think it is very well written and I'm sure you could come up with the second-half of this episode, though it does sound vaguely familiar, didn't ellie or awesome climb in the back of an ambulance with a bad guy in the show? I could be mistaken though. I do hope you come back to this story, I very much like the premise. Also, have you considered using the Pharmagreen people more? Like in the show Morgan Jeff Lester and Anna are always doing their own thing which may or may not intertwine with the spy work.
retropanda37 chapter 19 . 1/21/2011
Fantastic story, and wonderfully written. You've flipped the whole Chuck world around and what a fun result! I've really enjoyed seeing the essence of the characters peek through their news roles. Loved all the great Chuck and Sarah tension, and that you actually let them get together. I hope you'll come back to this one someday because I'd love to read more!
Tynianrex chapter 19 . 10/5/2010
You should continue this. It's awesome.
AgentCharlesCarmichael chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Gah! Please update!
AgentCharlesCarmichael chapter 19 . 8/9/2010
Gah! Update! Please!
Shemu'el chapter 19 . 6/10/2010
Amazing story! It's really great. However, are you still planning on updating it? I do hope so...Keep up the good..no...GREAT job.
Charles Bartowski chapter 19 . 4/19/2010
Great stuff bro. Hope you can update soon though, since I love this AU. The best imo.
Blatantly Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I'm really liking this idea of an alternate universe. Now that roles are reversed, things are bound to get very interesting. Fantastic idea. Now it's time for me to read on
jen chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
please review favorate story
mandy chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
please update its my favorate chuck and sarah story
Fire From Above chapter 19 . 9/28/2009
I loved seeing Forrest's playful side. And it was interesting that they were fully clothed. Ellie was fun inebriated. Good luck on your army training.
NickyR chapter 19 . 9/21/2009
I absolutely loved the snuggle part with the real girlfriend part! Thank you for the update, as always i enjoy this AU :)
RIPBryceLarkin chapter 19 . 9/20/2009
I'm so happy to have this fic back! Seriously great start and you picked up right where you left off. AU seems so natural for you and I just love the whole thing. I can't wait for the next chapter and I love what you have in store.
Zerectica chapter 19 . 9/20/2009
Yay! It's back! Thanks for the shout out.

Forrest's urgent news being about Ellie's pancakes was great.

I really liked the part where Ellie told Chuck that he may be her brother someday.

I've missed reading about Sarah flashing. I can't wait to find out what will happen next.