Reviews for Chuck vs the iPod Playlist
You-won't-see-an-iguana-here chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
Wow, this one was really good. And it makes sense. Fantastic job, it's really really good. THey really get each other.
You-won't-see-an-iguana-here chapter 3 . 1/23/2010
I love this chapter, because you wonder what Sarah and Casey are thinking... well Casey makes his thoughts known when he says "Chuck me," But whatever. I really like this chapter awesome job!
You-won't-see-an-iguana-here chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
Aw, this is unbelievably sweet. and awesome. Poor them, that it never happened. Fantastic job!
You-won't-see-an-iguana-here chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
This is a really heartbreaking chapter. Amazing job.
Mikki13 chapter 4 . 9/6/2009
Wow, I really love this story. I adore the introspective moments you've written for both of the characters; I feel as if I know exactly what they're feeling. I also really enjoy exploring the events of the last two episodes. I hope you have plans to update?
KittyGoddess415 chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
Me like. I can totally get this vibe out of their relationship at times, where Chuck is helpless to stop how he feels, even knowing what could happen and how miserably it could end. Very nice. :)
jagged1 chapter 4 . 6/4/2009
Very nice - especially the last line. You did a good job capturing that chemistry between them. Thanks.
Fire From Above chapter 4 . 6/3/2009
I liked it.
spectacular failure chapter 4 . 6/2/2009
Good stuff. You seem to be achieving your goal of understanding the characters and in this last chapter you have taken us a little beyond the show in terms of plot. You have a very romantic Chuck/Sarah dynamic that will serve you well with the fan base. Keep 'em coming.
RIPBryceLarkin chapter 4 . 6/2/2009
I'm actually very happy with it :) Great update and I really enjoy your writing. Hope for another update soon!
Fire From Above chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
I liked her thought processes.
Fire From Above chapter 2 . 5/22/2009
Nice contribution.
lucky713 chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
Good viewpoint. And yep, she really should've told him. I have a feeling that is gonna cause problems. THe only indication he has that she wasn't going to go is Bryce saying so and the way he said it it could be interpreted as him thinking she wasn't going to go without comfirmation from her.
DangerousDiamondDarling chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
These are good XD
Katsumara chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
Great chapter! I liked how you delved into Sarah's mind here for what she may have been thinking.

As far as the renewal, hoorah! Only poopy thing is I heard it may be on Friday, and as we know.. Friday's basically a death slot. [