Reviews for Learning to Enjoy Magic
JohnTitor chapter 23 . 4/15
Oh shit.
JohnTitor chapter 22 . 4/15
You made a joke about her hands because the punch line would come later. Fucking A.
JohnTitor chapter 20 . 4/15
This chapter always gets me. *crying emoji*x3
JohnTitor chapter 15 . 4/14
My boy
JohnTitor chapter 10 . 4/14
Great chapter.
JohnTitor chapter 6 . 4/13
Man of steel huh.

Also, Lois describing herself was funny.
JohnTitor chapter 5 . 4/13
You know, my family is Hispanic, & they do think olive garden & red lobster are classy.

I've started going out more & trying to find local food more.
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 8 . 11/13/2015
It's going to sound overly dramatic, but it must be said, oh...my...God! Milton in obits has a crush on Clark and he has his own plans for the prank on Lois, that should be especially fun.
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 7 . 11/13/2015
I can see Zatanna pulling a prank like that on Bruce, and the original league all know his secret identity, so they might all call him by name as long as no one who wasn't in the know was around, but I have a hard time believing that Bruce would fall for the prank in the first place unless the printing feature on the terminal didn't include a preview before printing. Beyond that comes the question of if Wally would've been able to pull off his prank and then just how Bruce would've responded, frankly I wouldn't put it past Bruce to have any personal area of his on the Watchtower under enough protection that Wally shouldn't have been able to get him with the prank; also suspect is his reaction to the prank. Unless he was reacting that way because he wanted to for some reason it's out of character for the man to get mad, but I wouldn't be too surprised if he'd do that just to give Wally a good laugh. Bruce doesn't tend to act quite as grumpy around the Justice League as he does around everyone else after all.
AraelDranoth chapter 4 . 7/22/2015
Very nice story but you seem to be allergic to question marks. You should get that looked at ;)
Guest chapter 42 . 11/8/2014
Obviously ending 2 is what everyone is mostly likely going to accept as the true ending. The ending of the second one could have added more detail of a happily ever after, like a future leap or something like that.
JohnTitor chapter 41 . 7/22/2014
Oh man I don't know whether to read the sequel or heroic suburbs.

Probably should go to sheep,I actually work tomorrow.

On a side note, my dad loved the coffee!
JohnTitor chapter 24 . 7/21/2014
And title drop!

Poor Anon just watching.
JohnTitor chapter 8 . 7/21/2014
That was four hours ago. He hadn't meant to spend this much time with it, but once he started Clark found himself drawn in. As cliché as it sounded, he literally didn't want to put it down.

Literally me right now.
JohnTitor chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
I swear, killer one liner chapter endings are like your signature.