Reviews for Learning to Enjoy Magic
Guest chapter 42 . 11/8/2014
Obviously ending 2 is what everyone is mostly likely going to accept as the true ending. The ending of the second one could have added more detail of a happily ever after, like a future leap or something like that.
JohnTitor chapter 41 . 7/22/2014
Oh man I don't know whether to read the sequel or heroic suburbs.

Probably should go to sheep,I actually work tomorrow.

On a side note, my dad loved the coffee!
JohnTitor chapter 24 . 7/21/2014
And title drop!

Poor Anon just watching.
JohnTitor chapter 8 . 7/21/2014
That was four hours ago. He hadn't meant to spend this much time with it, but once he started Clark found himself drawn in. As cliché as it sounded, he literally didn't want to put it down.

Literally me right now.
JohnTitor chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
I swear, killer one liner chapter endings are like your signature.
JohnTitor chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
To cute.

Love how you addressed the whole Diana/Clark and ZZ/BW. Fans can get overly defensive when their otps are challenged.
JohnTitor chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I'm so glad I don't work tomorrow because it's currently 4am and it seems I'm sucked into this story.
Godogma chapter 42 . 5/25/2014
Well, the second ending was much better than the first - frankly I'm very glad this wasn't the first story of yours I read otherwise I'd never have read another.
zArkham chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
I realize that this story is listed as complete but I think you really should go back and put in page breaks because the dreaded Wall of Text makes it hard to read.
Achaewa chapter 31 . 8/28/2013
While I must say that I like this story. The level of skill you have put into the writing is marvelous and it is gripping, I just can't find any reason to continue reading.

The romance part of the story is great and fun to read, but the second storyline with Cthulhu and all that is such a change in style that it clashes with the rest of the story. This same problem also pops up in your other Justice League fics, the different storylines are simply too different, it is like having a lighthearted comedy intertwined with Silence of the Lambs. It does not fit well together.

So while I will read some of your other stories. I can't see myself finishing this one.
patattack chapter 42 . 8/14/2013
I definately like this ending much better.
patattack chapter 41 . 8/14/2013
Shame for Zod. Having Morgaine with him seemed to mellow him out. At least he doesn't seem to be very villainous at the moment.

When I came across the part with Grace leaving, I was sure it was because the campaign was falling apart due to the heroes saving the world from Nathan. Caught me off guard that she was from Apokolips. Although I've never heard of a character from that name (admittedly, I only know of Darkseid, the female furies, and Kalibak).
patattack chapter 40 . 8/14/2013
Having Morgaine, and especially Toyman turn around was very cool. Villains they may be, but stil...

I've officially decided that the order of how much I hate the villains is:

1 - Nathan
2 - Zod
3 - Morgaine
patattack chapter 39 . 8/14/2013
When I read the part of Zatanna making a mistake that would hurt Clark, the first thing I thought was that she'd break up with him.

That aside, the joke Ollie and Dinah played on Shayera and Wally was wicked. It was cool how Wally took it, and Shayera's reaction seemed predictable.
patattack chapter 38 . 8/14/2013
not bad.

I'm certain the big stuff is spilling over soon though.