Reviews for Learning to Enjoy Magic
zArkham chapter 3 . 3/11
I realize that this story is listed as complete but I think you really should go back and put in page breaks because the dreaded Wall of Text makes it hard to read.
Achaewa chapter 31 . 8/28/2013
While I must say that I like this story. The level of skill you have put into the writing is marvelous and it is gripping, I just can't find any reason to continue reading.

The romance part of the story is great and fun to read, but the second storyline with Cthulhu and all that is such a change in style that it clashes with the rest of the story. This same problem also pops up in your other Justice League fics, the different storylines are simply too different, it is like having a lighthearted comedy intertwined with Silence of the Lambs. It does not fit well together.

So while I will read some of your other stories. I can't see myself finishing this one.
patattack chapter 42 . 8/14/2013
I definately like this ending much better.
patattack chapter 41 . 8/14/2013
Shame for Zod. Having Morgaine with him seemed to mellow him out. At least he doesn't seem to be very villainous at the moment.

When I came across the part with Grace leaving, I was sure it was because the campaign was falling apart due to the heroes saving the world from Nathan. Caught me off guard that she was from Apokolips. Although I've never heard of a character from that name (admittedly, I only know of Darkseid, the female furies, and Kalibak).
patattack chapter 40 . 8/14/2013
Having Morgaine, and especially Toyman turn around was very cool. Villains they may be, but stil...

I've officially decided that the order of how much I hate the villains is:

1 - Nathan
2 - Zod
3 - Morgaine
patattack chapter 39 . 8/14/2013
When I read the part of Zatanna making a mistake that would hurt Clark, the first thing I thought was that she'd break up with him.

That aside, the joke Ollie and Dinah played on Shayera and Wally was wicked. It was cool how Wally took it, and Shayera's reaction seemed predictable.
patattack chapter 38 . 8/14/2013
not bad.

I'm certain the big stuff is spilling over soon though.
patattack chapter 37 . 8/14/2013
good chapter. I haven't stopped reading since I picked up on this again, howerver long it was,
patattack chapter 36 . 8/14/2013
Poor Clark. Nice to have some good humor in here, although that tremor felt by the magic people makes me wonder.
patattack chapter 35 . 8/14/2013
I can certainly imagine that Clark would be confused, especially since Zee is going along with it.
patattack chapter 34 . 8/14/2013
Pretty stupid of Toyman. Loved seeing Super mop the floor with Nathan, and the part of asking him back about flying and throwing him out the window was wicked. Too bad he got away..,. again.
patattack chapter 33 . 8/14/2013
Wally and Shayera teaming up to tease Wonder Woman was wicked!
patattack chapter 31 . 8/14/2013
GRRRRR! Damn evil mother ******* villains!

In case you didn't notice, I hate the villains (and I mean because they're evil, not because you did a poor job with them or anything).
patattack chapter 30 . 8/14/2013
I'd hate to be superman when diana gets her hands on him. At least Wally didn't get a whooping.
patattack chapter 29 . 8/14/2013
Interesting development in the Cthulhu stuff.

The talk between Wally and Shayera was very deep, and you really brought out his anger/annoyance at the lack of recognition for everyone else's actions saving the day.