Reviews for Staked
Zinfer chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
i really like ur short stories. You write so well and I love the Supernatural hurt/comfort _ someday you should write something bigger
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
OMG Awesomeness, changing presets, stakes in the chest, worried squinchy Sam... Ah *sighs happily* I think I've read this one ten times! Love it love it love it

Five freshly waxed lovingly detailed Impalas, with M&Ms, classic rock and Winchesters headed your way
marinawings chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
the hand thing was beautiful! i love brotherly moments. anyways, interesting idea for a story. i enjoyed it, along with feeling sorry for poor dean who is always getting the crap beat out of him. but then, where would the drama be if he didn't? ;)
Merisha chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Aw, seriously hurt Dean, fussy Sammy and brotherly love, I'm in heaven LOL :D - wonderful stuff!

Hugs and luv

Mish :D
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Aw, the hand hold was absolutely adorable! My fav part by far! Great story here!
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
What a great hurt!Dean, brotherly banter piece - Missing that indeed right now - Good job!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Umm See I LIKE country music! Heehee nicely done! DBB x
Mad Server chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Three favourite things about this:

1. "Sammy never thought anything was funny when his eyebrows were that close together." So true.

2. "If I hear you say ‘I’m fine’ while you have an 8 inch oak stake stuck in your chest, so help me I will change all of the radio presets in the Impala to country." Favourite line in the whole batch of drabbles. LMAO!

3. Dean's cool, collected, "No no, I'm fine because of this hand-width thing..."
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I absolutely adored the covert handholding.

And especially loved Dean's assessment of Sam's eyebrows and how well he knows his brother.

And the phrase "for holding him down gently " Steady!Sam alert. He is my fav.

Great job!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
true or not it was a great plot device!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Oh, poor Dean! And you're gonna leave us hanging? NO way! Demand more...it is Soviet Russia, after all...:p:p:p Great job, good descriptive words.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I don't personally care how many words you have. That was awesome. Sammy's eyebrows so close together, wiping Dean's blood, holding him still, threats to the Impala, holding his brother's hand. *sigh*

Ought to make Muffy feel really good. :)
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Fantastic drabble. loved the way Sammy got Dean to stop saying he was fine! Ouch, tht really sounds painful!
shesamonster chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Dude I love soviet union jokes. XD

this was great! :D
InSecret chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I'm reading these drabbles with, like, one eye shut, b/c impalement totally squicks me... LOL. That said, you have some lovely, un-bloody lines in this about the forehead wrinkles and the handholding, and I kind of maybe think it's great (smiles).