Reviews for Agoraphobia
Please write more of this i love it !
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
How terrible that some people have to suffer this. :/

Great lil story, tho!
The Song Has Spoken chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Oh, wow, I like it! This is a very interesting idea.
Delayed Flight chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Hi!

I don't usually review fics, but this one was just so amazing for me not to.

You described Alice's feelings so well, and even if I don't relate to her at all, I was suffering right there with her.

Jasper/Alice fics are not my thing, but I would love to read another chapter of this.

Best wishes!
Skylar87 chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
Are you going to continue this story or leave it as a one shot? I think you should write at least a few chapters... it's so good and I want to know what happened to Alice and what's going to happen with her and Jasper! Great job!

Sky
Ellie Aluinn chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Damn! Jasper sounds a lot like my husband.

You did a great job explaining the symptom, :- !
annaharding chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
very cute story!
BlueSkyMornings chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Wow I really wish there was more to this : ) But then again I LOVED the ending. It just seemed so perfect! I love that he would do that for her : D! REALLY loved this story!
Ratava100d chapter 2 . 8/8/2009
this story was really good.
steph-luvs-ya chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
What no keep writing plz keep writing cause i like the story so far and i love the idea so keep writing plz
pixidancer22 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Wow. Very well done. I really hope you continue on with this story)
stressisnofun chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
no no no no no no!

I don't want this story to be over!

Will you write a sequel/extension? pleezepleezepleeze!

I love the way the characters seem so human, with quirks, and life stories! PLEASE WRITE MORE!

plz?
otaku876 chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
lol, in the eps. the nd 2 gt him out, Sandy & Patrick pretend they r getn mauld by a gorila & need his hlp, but thn a rl 1 coms, & yeah. lol im such a dork, but i 3 spongebob :D

& i only recently became team japser, wen i saw Jackson Rathbone (actor of sed hottie) & meltd in2 a pile of butr. thn i realized how sweet & gentlman-ly he is &...yeah *sighs contently*

lol i probly bord u w/ my ramblin, & 1nce again good luk,

x0FallOutBox0x
otaku876 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
HAHA! i luv the lst line :D im ttly team jasper, so i jst about melted in2 a pile of butr :D

is it depresn tht the 1st thing tht i thot of wen i saw "agoraphobia" was tht episode of spongebob where he becomes agoraphobic 4, lyk, a day? lol
Ikavaili Fpiwtbav chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
I'm defiently voting for you!

This story, as are all your others, are brilliant! As I'm sure I've told you :)

Good luck, I hope you win :D