Reviews for Storm & BP in Of Monarchies and Democracies
Kikyogirl15 chapter 2 . 4/30
Very funny story. I like the last part lol. I like President Obama's and T'Challa conversations lol seems real and I could totally see it happening. Yes to Michelle. Another fantastic piece.
Captain Deadpool chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
Well, I think the only difference between a Democrat controlled USA and a Republican one is that Democrats recieve the bribes now. They call them campaign donations.

Political differences aside, this was a well written story. I myself don't feel comfortable using real people because it's hard to say what they're really like. There are two faces to everybody- the one they want you to see and the one you can only guess at.
Captain Deadpool chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Very gutsy. This must have been very hard to write. Again, you do a great job making a married couple interesting. Perhaps if you were a writer for Amazing Spider-Man, OMD wouldn't have happened. Not that I particularly care about Mary-Jane, but I would have prefered her with bullet in her brain to the whole Petey making a deal with the devil bit.

I honestly don't trust Obama much. He seems to have a hard time sympathising with people who disagree with his parties' agenda even slightly and he is a Chicago Democrat, which is the biggest strike against him. I agree that it was time to break the white male pattern, but I think he was the wrong man for the job.
Mobiuslemniscus chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Oh man. I love this...and when I saw "Joe Biden" in Part II I was like "bahahaha!" because, of course, I watch too much of The Daily Show With Jon Stewart and cannot take Joe Biden seriously. But this is good and the story is attention-catching, plus it made me laugh. So rock on!
BFS chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
Nice thriller. Moreover I like the way you tied up events from the first chapter. It is a very clever twist in the story and makes the reader view the first chapter with a new understanding of it.
BFS chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I like the blend of political commentary. Moreso the way T'Challa and Ororo express what is exactly on their minds is good.