Reviews for Can't Stop the World
samanthatm chapter 38 . 9/25/2013
awesome.
sspotz chapter 56 . 6/9/2013
Are you going to continue this? I really like the story so far and I really hope that you will update it at some point!
DanielleBurkex3 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I love that this went from "no one will read this" to 800 reviews :D
HoratiosGirl101 chapter 56 . 5/9/2011
I LOVES IT!
T'Shira chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I really love this story, please finish it!
mrs.bumblebee15 chapter 56 . 12/26/2010
damn tht sucks. this is an awsome story but i no how tempermantal laptops can be. my mom had one tht was a peice of crap. im sure urs is better. this story is long but it flows in a srange but good way tht leaves praying tht the next chapter is up a pouting if its not. i hope u finish it one day itll be on my favorites.
The Red Hoodie chapter 56 . 10/20/2010
I finished reading this a few days ago and forgot to review! I hope you can update soon! :D
The Red Hoodie chapter 32 . 10/16/2010
"...we had to fight a giant, naked Ken Doll. (You know it's REALLY a dream now, lol.)"

That was epic.

As well as the actual chapter, so no worries there. I've read up to this chapter in like 3 days, if that tells you something :)
PanhandledJello chapter 26 . 6/30/2010
Janet laughed loudly. "Sorry…I just pictured Spock screaming 'rape' and it entertained me to absolutely no end."

By far my favorite part.

Great story by the way. I am laughing so hard! Poor Spock
bunnychica9 chapter 56 . 1/7/2010
You must UPDATE PLEASE!
elohcin chapter 56 . 12/27/2009
Holy snakes! Lol here I am all ready for the time jump and I get a note :( But, I know how life happens.
elohcin chapter 52 . 12/27/2009
Goodness, that girl can't catch a break :) I would LOVE to see more Serena/Spock interaction
elohcin chapter 51 . 12/27/2009
I totally love your fluff chapters :)
elohcin chapter 30 . 12/26/2009
Holy honey buns! He is what!
elohcin chapter 5 . 12/25/2009
Lol Hell yes! Lol that pretty much covers it!