Reviews for Can't Stop the World
Lola chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
WOW. 800 reviews. 816 to be exact that is... Well I don't recall I have ever seen something with so many reviews. Not that I am that surprised though. This is an excellent story. Thank you for sharing your imagination!
Gracie chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
That thing you said where Spock is the best character, Zachary Quinto is awesome and the newer Kirk is way better then the old Kirk is sooooooo true... Anyways, awesome story so far. Keep up the good work! :)
samanthatm chapter 38 . 9/25/2013
awesome.
sspotz chapter 56 . 6/9/2013
Are you going to continue this? I really like the story so far and I really hope that you will update it at some point!
DanielleBurkex3 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I love that this went from "no one will read this" to 800 reviews :D
HoratiosGirl101 chapter 56 . 5/9/2011
I LOVES IT!
T'Shira chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I really love this story, please finish it!
mrs.bumblebee15 chapter 56 . 12/26/2010
damn tht sucks. this is an awsome story but i no how tempermantal laptops can be. my mom had one tht was a peice of crap. im sure urs is better. this story is long but it flows in a srange but good way tht leaves praying tht the next chapter is up a pouting if its not. i hope u finish it one day itll be on my favorites.
The Red Hoodie chapter 56 . 10/20/2010
I finished reading this a few days ago and forgot to review! I hope you can update soon! :D
The Red Hoodie chapter 32 . 10/16/2010
"...we had to fight a giant, naked Ken Doll. (You know it's REALLY a dream now, lol.)"

That was epic.

As well as the actual chapter, so no worries there. I've read up to this chapter in like 3 days, if that tells you something :)
PanhandledJello chapter 26 . 6/30/2010
Janet laughed loudly. "Sorry…I just pictured Spock screaming 'rape' and it entertained me to absolutely no end."

By far my favorite part.

Great story by the way. I am laughing so hard! Poor Spock
bunnychica9 chapter 56 . 1/7/2010
You must UPDATE PLEASE!
elohcin chapter 56 . 12/27/2009
Holy snakes! Lol here I am all ready for the time jump and I get a note :( But, I know how life happens.
elohcin chapter 52 . 12/27/2009
Goodness, that girl can't catch a break :) I would LOVE to see more Serena/Spock interaction
elohcin chapter 51 . 12/27/2009
I totally love your fluff chapters :)