Reviews for Metal Gear Exodus
Blinker182 chapter 27 . 7/4/2013
This is one of the greatest things I've read. Its like an actual MGS game. Hope there will be a sequel.
Anime Borat chapter 27 . 6/24/2013
It's been a long time so i wasn't able to read it until now.

So the Wisemen's plan to dominate humanity by attacking the gene that control's aggression and leadership? That's an idea that I've never even thought about.

How did Biss Boss kept Olga alive? And Ocelot is still alive!? If it's actually him...

And the ending is an interesting twist. Hunter, instead of being killed off like Gray Fox, vows to fight Sunny another time. And the real Victor Ward is actually alive, behind the scenes. Look's it's not over yet.
Anime Borat chapter 23 . 6/17/2013
Whoa? I was wrong. It wasn't a fever-induced hallucination, it was really Snake in her! Well, sort of. Somehow, Snake's willingness to fight on despite the hardship he's been through literally lived on in the nanomachines. And a good plot twist to boot.

By the way, you updated quite fast today. Two new chapters after I posted my last review.
Anime Borat chapter 21 . 6/17/2013
Wow, it took you a long time to right this but I think it's worth it with a three-chapter update.

Your story truly has the flavor of Metal Gear. The behind-the-scenes manipulation by the Wisemen, the plot twist involving Sunny and her "mother" , Sunny somehow replaying Raiden, and the implication that the previous chapter's Snake and Sunny scene can actually be a hallucination brought about by FOXDIE, all makes it a wonderful read. Thanks, Kel Jarman. And I'm gonna read the rest of this story.
Jonas 5D's chapter 19 . 4/21/2013
Please don't get John nor Olga killed Maybe a little reunion with her daughter, Sunny for a bit) and in one of the story since Revengeance you could make John have the same persona as his father's Jack the Ripper mode and to wield a secret sword (a chokuto) to protect his possible love interest and lover; Sunny Emmerich
Anime Borat chapter 13 . 3/30/2013
It might be too late to review this chapter, seeing that I burned through catching up until your latest chapters but rereading this made me stop and think.

This is probably the first fic in the Metal Gear fanfic section that involves biological rather than nuclear threats. It reminded me that biological and chemical weapons are often referred to as the poor man's atomic bombs and are relatively cost effective compared to nukes as they often leave a contested territory largely intact rather then blow all away, leaving a wasteland. If you wanna PM me I'm all ears. Just don't expect a punctual answer though. I mate be always there.

As for Victor Ward, I wanna know why he built Moses.
Anime Borat chapter 19 . 11/26/2012
Now where is Sunny Now?
Anime Borat chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I wanna what's next. UPDATE PLEASE!
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
I would hate to be Sunny.

That commander has to be the worst leader ever. first off he miscounted 4 died. first was dropped in the beginning, his head exploded, the second was lured out, the commander finally noticed the weird sniper after that, the third the commander tried to save. But failed and the forth got taken down soon after. Also, you don't tell your troops that they are going to die. That lowers moral and might get them a reason to bale on the mission.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
Well it's interesting seeing the action from the point of view of a badly named spec ops team. The only thing that would give away their position would be the bullet it holes in the walls or at least the blood splatter.

Poor Sunny, she must be going through some serious turmoil
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Not gonna lie. Marine Seals is a pretty stupid name for a military group. But interesting seeing them there kinda reminds me of the seals from MGS 2 SOL. I wonder who that was on the other line
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
Wow. Talk about 2 major blows. Knowing your own mother is a rogue and they have snakes body
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Damn Sunny is a beast. She's just kicking ass and taking names. I'm surprised that Olga is still alive
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Well. This seems interesting. I appreciate the timeline.
The Flying Lion chapter 16 . 10/26/2012
that was quite intriguing i'm on end for the fight :D