Reviews for Missing
Aileil chapter 6 . 4/11/2012
You actually thought out your story very thoroughly. Most of the time I read a story marked 'drama' it is just cheep entertainment. But no, yours is a true story not just a 'whump' vehicle, so to speak. And your story truly touched me. While I am most definitely not an orphan I really understand how Starbuck feels in you story. I have no particularly close friends, they don't miss me when I'm gone; but everyone knows me and is on decent terms with me when I haven't just done something stupid (a frequent occurrence, sad to say). I always work hard to make sure everyone likes me so that no matter who leaves me the next time I'll always have someone to fall back on. Even if I can't talk to them about my feelings. They don't quite care that much. I figured since you wrote the story you must understand the feeling. And I am really sorry for telling you all about my life and feelings. I know you can't possibly care more than my acquaintances and that you would really rather I review your story, but sometimes I just have to talk to someone. Again, sorry.

Your story really is priceless. It has a fabulous plot-line. And if you could possibly bring yourself to write a sequel I will busy myself in an attempt to find it. I'm kind of new to this site. Again Thank you so much for writing your story.
25142903 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I actually found this story on a different website along with the other episodes, but I can't leave any feedback on there.

I am loving this series (and the series 2 that went before it), its got some great new characters in it, and all the old ones are developing nicely.

That said, whats up with poor old starbuck? Seems every episode he is being bashed, shot, blown up, kidnapped, locked up, framed, abandoned, cheated, tarred and fethered... (ok, not the last one but you get the idea).

I am feeling really bad for him as it seems no matter what he does his life is getting worse and worse. doesn't fly with apollo anymore, hardly seems to see Cass, constantly in trouble for things that arent his fault... Is this going to continue? not that I will stop reading of course, just so I know to brace myself in future readings.

I am looking forward to the next episode, those dodgy people in hoods etc at the end of the last one have me very curious. Who are they? What are they up to? Why do they hate starbuck so much?
storyfan101 chapter 6 . 5/29/2009
I go on holiday for a coupla weeks and return to your finished story. It's fabulous, even if it had nothing to do with stolen abrosia.

I am so curious about the other characters I am starting to read the virtual seasons! Thank you for the directions. I should be busy with great reading material for quite some time. But I promise to keep up with all your story postings.
Visi0nary chapter 6 . 5/20/2009
Lisa, this was an excellent little story- a fine piece of the Virtual Season project...

Are we, by chance, seeing a reappearance of Count Iblis in this "bearded one?"
Katestar98 chapter 6 . 5/20/2009
Excellent story. You should continue this in a sequal :D would be a good read especially with more Starbuck pain :).
Sherri chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
Yet another wonderful story, Lisa. All I know is that I would have noticed that Starbuck was missing! Keep it coming!
Katestar98 chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
Absolutely wonderfully written chapter. I think its ironic how no ones noticed him missing yet and also very funny. Starbuck in pain rules and i can't wait for your next chapter.
Katestar98 chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
Yet another wonderful chapter. You updated quickly and i thoroughly enjoyed the story. Please post again soon.
storyfan101 chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
If Starbuck had been born on Earth, he'd be from Texas. Nothing small ever happens to him.

So many people in Starbuck's life, and each one of them has a reasonable "Starbuckian" excuse for his lack of appearance. Poor guy. If it helps, tell him I miss him.

I'm hoping that sooner or later there'll be an explanation on Sergeant Mattoon or Commander Maris. They sound like very interesting stories. (hint, hint)
Confused wonderer chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
interesting so far,like to read more
Visi0nary chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
And now back to your regularly scheduled Starbuck Shenanigans! Virtual Seasons 2/3 were getting a little thin on the 'bucko, so they pulled out the Zaza-gun to get things back on track.
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Great series I have enjoyed it a lot.

Lisa
Katestar98 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
This story seem really interesting and has great potenial. I will most defianetly look forward to reading more. :D
storyfan101 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
So I'm thinking he made a bet that he could obtain a number of cases of ambrosia and having hidden the goods, he is now trying to make good his escape from security. (If he's caught is means an extra secton of long range recon.)

I can hardly wait to find out what's really going on. What a great start to a story!