Reviews for What Doesn't Happen
Coldhands chapter 6 . 8/5/2010
Just wanted to say, I love this story. Simply adore it. I come back periodically to reread it. When I heard it was an informal sequel to a story called "Stardust Girl" I went in search of that too. My reaction?: AWESOMENESS.

Both stories are extremely well-done with wonderful characterization, believable and horrible turn of events for 10.5 and Rose that was so engrossing and I am desperate to find out how the Original Doctor is going to handle things when the secrets start spilling forth. I hope for some sort of happy ending for 10.5.

Oh, and please update. Please?
Skyebird chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
This has got to be one of my favorite stores of all time! It has a brilliant plot, and every twist makes me hungry for more- don't leave me hanging!

Your Avid Reader
Skyebird chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
This has got to be on of my favorite stories of all time!

The plot is brilliant, and every twist makes me hungry for more- please don't leave me hanging!

Your Avid Reader
starlingnight chapter 6 . 7/2/2010
I read Stardust Girl and it was the most terrifying, chilling, brilliant fanfic I have ever read. Please don't abandon the less chilling but just as brilliant sequel :)
Cassandra-Cruxshadows chapter 6 . 6/3/2010
UPDATE SOOOOON!

I really really like this story.

It's got me bouncing on my chair!

Much in the way of love,

Cassandra
Omniac chapter 6 . 5/18/2010
I don't know if I can stand it if this goes unfinished. There's way too much mystery and I never was good at drawing my own conclusions. I need the comfort of an ending! It's just a mad, crazy, fantastic story and I can't just abandon it now that I've found someone who appreciates the brilliance of one-word sentences and parenthetical text and shares my extreme indifference towards Pluto! Come on now, have a heart - or two.
lizzpercush chapter 6 . 5/2/2010
Please update? What doesn't happen is to awesome to leave unfinished, and as a hooked reader who greately appreciates the characterization and uniqueness inside, I demand a conclusion and explanation. You can't just leave us hanging like this for...three months.
Miles333 chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
Oh, please update soon! I really need to know what's going to happen next!
Miles333 chapter 5 . 2/8/2010
Okay, I have several theories as to who that woman was...
Miles333 chapter 4 . 2/8/2010
Okay...did Doc kill Rose or what? Maybe I'm just reading it wrong or something. Anyway, this really is a brilliant story. I think I'm addicted. And I can't wait to find out what happens next! *hurriedly goes to next chapter*
Miles333 chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
Okay. Where the heck has Doc gone off to? O.o
Miles333 chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
I'm with Jack: something's not right with Doc. I'm kind of suspicious of him, and I don't think the Doctor should have be so quick to trust him. Also, I can't wait to see what Martha says when two Doctors unexpectedly pop in for a visit. :D
Miles333 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Ooh, now I'm really curious as to what's going on with Doc. What happened to Rose? And why is he...ginger? O_O I bet the Doctor is SO jealous! lol
MentalMeander chapter 6 . 2/5/2010
Everytime I come back to this fic, I can't help but be blown away by how amazing it is! In terms of wriing style, dialogue, characterizaton, etc. I have to say that it's without a doubt the best fic I've ever read, but what I love most is how well it reads; everything just seems to fit together perfectly. And although updates aren't very frequent, each chapter doesn't fail to disappoint. Thanks so much for writing this; I'm enjoying it tremendously!
Medoc0 chapter 6 . 2/5/2010
I haven't read a story this insanely good since my X Files days. And that was a while ago. Kudos my friend, and keep up the astounding work.
83 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »