Reviews for What Doesn't Happen
InjaMorgan chapter 6 . 2/5/2010
This story is so AWESOME! I just discovered it an hour or so ago and read it at a whole and ... it's ... amazing. You're really good at writing the Doctors, Jack, Donna ...well, everyone xD

Please keep up writing and updating, I would love to read the next chapter(s)!

!

*gives you a huge cookie*
RachelClaire chapter 6 . 2/5/2010
Words cannot express how excited I was to see another chapter of this up! I'm even more confused than I was before, but that's cool! I especially loved the memory that Doc accidentally transfered to Donna, it's making me think that maybe something bad happened to Rose, perhaps a consequence of working for Torchwood, and Doc was forced to "put her down", or something, but he failed and maybe she's after him? Haha I may be going down the completely wrong track but I LOVE stories that have mystery, and I'm so excited to be reading this D Again, you got Donna, Doc, the Doctor, even Martha completely spot-on! I love the way you've made Doc so similar to the Doctor, and yet there are so many subtle differences between them, that's evidence of your great characterisation and writing style ) Also - UNHAPPY WITH THE CLIFFIE D As much as I'm slightly wary of Doc, I don't want anything to happen to him (

I understand how life is pulling you away (most of my stories are unfinished XD) but I really do hope that you continue this D I think not knowing what happens at the end of this will make me explode.
Generated Anomoly chapter 6 . 2/5/2010
great story! I read it all at once. Keep up the fantastic work, and i hope to see more soon. )

Jenni
Vayluh Arwen chapter 6 . 2/5/2010
Holy Vishnu, you updated! I nearly had a heartattack and died!

Well... not really, but you get the picture.

Uhoh. Donna's remembering. That can't be good... Though at least her and Doc can start being 'friends' again. Kinda.

I hate bureaucracy too. Stupid forms...

PLEASE don't give up on this story! It's really really good, and i really can't wait to find out what happens next! Pleasums?

VArwen x
NoVacancyMind chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
*screams* AGH! EVIL ROSE! ! ! ! OHS NOES :O

my head just go BOOM!
WeepingAngel123 chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
WOWZEE! Loved this muchies! And YAYZEE and YATZEE for the update! ;D

Everything from the spellinggrammar to the characterisations (OhMyToast, how do you write everyone so well?) was absolutely perfectomundo.

Ooh, Donna's starting to remember more and more... not good... o_O

Ep! Who is this police woman anywhoozies?

'Twas another vair fab, interesting, intriguing and attention-wrenching chapter. Really good stuff. And you're developing this story and its plot vair well, indeed! _

D
dzio chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
Thank you ever so much! :) I'll be waiting for the next chapter then and I promise not to pester you about updates too often. Well, I say too often... ;)
dzio chapter 5 . 2/3/2010
I started reading this at Teaspoon, left an extremely frustrated review after the 3rd chapter, since there was no 4th, found the story here, got all excited about reading more and then saw it wasn't complete... You said the next chapter would be up in "a while", also known as "few weeks". Supposing "few" equals "3", it's been 8,687 whiles since the last chapter. How about that?

I REALLY want to see what happens next. It's wonderfully written, the way you can make it funny and terribly sad and scary at the same time is beyond impresive, you have all voices down perfect... And on top of that you've created Rose Tyler who makes me want to hide behind the sofa, which can be a bit problematic seeing as I don't have one. Though I think you confused some folks who hadn't read "Stardust Girl" first. ;)

So. Please? Pretty please? With eadible ball-bearings on top?
Thimble chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
Eh, I know you have real life obligations, but man I love this story. I shall just have to pine, waiting for the next chapter.

I'm very glad to see Donna appear.

Take care.
Lem chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Brilliant. :)
Thimble chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
Hi. This isn't a clever review at all. Just... I really like your fic, I'm glad the doctor finally got to be ginger, and Jack-having-very-special-thoughts in the middle of the crisis is hilarious. And you have great skill in making me desperately want it all to come out all right.

Take care.
gymcatgrl chapter 5 . 10/5/2009
Wow, this story is beautiful! I really hope you will update soon - I haven't got a clue what the next plot twist will be. :)
k chapter 5 . 9/17/2009
This story is extremely well-done and very fun and happy-making for me. I love Clone!Doc and Tenth Doctor Stories, and there are so few where they're the main characters in the same one. I am really enjoying your interpretation of the Other Doctor and his relationship with Ten, and the mystery of what happened to him. It's always good to let little half answers out at a time, rather than an exposition dump, more rewarding for readers. Good job, and update as soon as you're able.
Elfprinzess chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
Nice chapter, Doc is funny with the kids. Jack successfully shut Donna up in a very funny way. Good work. It is a really well written chapter and I can't wait for more. Good luck with your work thingy and hope you make it through. :-D
Tanydwr chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
Entering stage left, Rose, in current possibly mad/evil/dark incarnation!

Side note - no kindergarten in Britain. The class before compulsory schooling, which most kids go to anyway, is called 'Reception'. Basically, kids start off part-time at the beginning of the year, say for just mornings or afternoons, and then go to full days by the end of the school year. Many also wear the same school uniform as the rest of the school. So Donna would be a reception teacher or, more likely, just referred to as a primary school teacher (no grade school in Britain).

I loved Doc's interactions with the kids, and as for the Doctor and everything... Well, I can't wait for the next chapter. Just why does Rose feel the need to 'stop' Doc? And on which side is the fault? I mean, if this is sequel to Stardust Girl, it's fairly easy to work out who's the bad guy...

Lol, Tanydwr