Reviews for What Doesn't Happen
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
My my isn't this cool
WeepingAngel123 chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
A FABBITY FAB CHAPTER!

Luurved it vair, vair muchio! A vair, vair, vair intriguing,

mysterious, BRILLOPADS, and most certainly a NACHO CHEESE fic! You continue to jab my curiosity, and tear me away from my hidey-hole with the groovy drama, intensity, characterisation, and this very whole concept! GRipped and hooked my attention!

*bribes for quicker than promised update with Dobby, CHEESECAKE, pickled radiators, and a leaf* P

Is that Rose? Me hopes it is, but is she the SHE Doc's trying to escape? And I thought she got shot? Oh, this is just too COOLIO and mysterious! HEHE!

D
Gamine Madcap chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
YAY UPDATE! I love the picture of Doc with the children. And who's after them? Cause I'm pretty sure Rose is dead at this point, yeah? So...Sarah Jane, maybe? Jenny? Pete's World Donna? Can't wait for more. Keep up the great work and update soon!
Isolde88 chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
I am loving this story! Its so well written. Interesting idea and great way of unfolding it. The Doctor not really seeming to care about Rose or whats happened to her does bother me, could you maybe give us some explanation as to why his feelings have changed regarding her? Just a question, not pushing you to change any story line ideas you already have. Good job and I can't wait to read more!
Xbakiyalo chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
Goodness. Me. First you wow me with your perfect characterisation of Jack, the Doctor, Martha, even Tom! and now I see you get Donna down perfect AS WELL? Geez, woman, stop making me so jealous of your crazy-amazing characterisation! But I am LOVING the direction this story is taking - you're gathering together all the companions, aren't you? Jack, Martha, Donna, and did I spy a little bit of Rose at the end there? (That confused me, by the way, because I was under the impression that she got shot.) Now we only need Sarah Jane to complete the "children of time", if that's what you're going for. Well whatever happens, I am HANGING on your every word. This is epically genius. I'm guessing... Rose is the thing that followed Doc through dimensions, and she's who he's running away from. Although, I can't see Rose setting a trap for the Doctor. Oh dear, you do have me confused ( But I like things that way! In my opinion, the best stories are the ones where you can't guess the end, but at the end you go "oohh of course!"

Look at me, rambling away. Short version: I LOVE YOU and I love this story! I don't even mind waiting for an update because this is worth waiting for.

Anna xx
AriaJack chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
Is the mysterious woman Rose? Why is it that all the best stories have a ton of cliffhangers. It's really starting to drive me crazy.
NoVacancyMind chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
i'll miss you :( especially now that it's getting interesting.

am i right in guessing the woman is Rose?
AriaJack chapter 4 . 7/18/2009
Wow. I just found this story, and it's awesome. Can't wait to read more.
Xbakiyalo chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
GOODNESS ME will you stop being so fantastically amazing? In fact, don't stop at all! This is still probably my favourite Doctor Who story EVER, and definitely my favourite "reunion" fic. Your imagination is genius and I love /love/ LOVE the way you write. Doc in the alternate universe with Rose, that scene was so perfect. The mystery is also killing me. Update soon, please! I'm in love with this story.

Anna xx
Elfprinzess chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
Awesome story, How could Doc kill Rose! Please update soon. it was a bit confusing for a second about who Doc had gone to see but then it was clear so good work.
Gamine Madcap chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
Wow. This is just...wow. Can't wait for more. Keep up the great work and update soon!
Vayluh Arwen chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
Oh. My. GOD.

If you don't add a chapter to this in, like, the next few days, I will personally hunt you down with a loofa, hear me?

AMAZING work! On the edge of my seat!

VArwen
GoldenSunSheba chapter 4 . 7/6/2009
OMG THIS IS GREAT! why...why did he kill Rose...what purpose would that serve...OH PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON I BEG YOU!
Teish chapter 4 . 7/6/2009
Good writing! I'm still trying to sort out exactly what's going on here! You're doing a great job keeping us guessing, but giving us enough tidbits to keep thinking. :-)
NoVacancyMind chapter 4 . 7/5/2009