Reviews for What Doesn't Happen
SpaceHead3 chapter 4 . 7/5/2009
This story is completely awesome! Please continue this story. I've got to know what happened to Rose and if she was the one he's so scared of.
xxedwardcullen-hotxx chapter 4 . 7/5/2009
exellent story, bit confusing but brilliant all the same, can't wait for the next chapter :D
WeepingAngel123 chapter 4 . 7/5/2009
WOWZEE! GROOVY GRASS CHAPPIE!

You had me hooked all the waythrough. I'm luurving this dark!reunion idea vair vair muchio with cheese on!

Tis an intriguing, DARK, and amazingly CHEESE fic!

Pistachio coolio characterisation and scenario build up! Speshy enjoyed the shock Donna confrontation. I would hate to think what would've happened if she'd remembered!

.Rhubarb. Doc killed Rose? DO MY EYES DECEIVE ME...

CAN't waitiez for more! WHERE HAS EVERYONE GONE? I'm dangling on the edge of my cheese here!

HEEHAW! BRILLOPADS STUFF.

D
Super Chocolate Bear chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
Ah, I finally get a few minutes to catch up on top notch stories. And catch up I need to do indeed; great story you've got here (and that's not just in response to the recommendation); New Who has always had quite a dark underbelly that we're only allowed to glimpse, so having a story that takes the fairy tale that is Rose Tyler and might make it a little less than ideal... well, let's just say I'm looking forward to it. A lot.

You've got a wonderful insight into all the characters (with an ease that makes me a little twitchy - friendly competition's all well and good, but COME ON) - Jack's thoughts and responses in particular make me smile as much as... well, as much as Jack does whenever he appears on Who.

Write more. It is needed. Soon.
Teish chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
This really snagged my interest. Can't wait to see what happens next. Part of me hopes that the other Doctor has a great life in the alternate dimension, but there is that part of me that just can't stand a happy ending. :-) Thanks for writing something that caters to the "no happy endings!" crowd. Write more soon!
LiptonTea chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
omg! Doc did a runner! wah! :(
NZcalling chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
I likee - looks like it could be interesting. Can't wait formore :D
RachelClaire chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
There are no words to describe how much I am in love with this story. I get lots of story alerts every day, but when this one comes up it stands out from all the rest and I read it immediately. I LOVE your writing style, it's just so laid back and comfortable and your characterisation is just perfect. Even Tom, who had so little screen time in the series, you've turned into a believable guy who just IS the Tom from the series. I also love the way you reveal parts of the story slowly (I like the pace, I think it's nice to have a detailed, emotional story as well as plot) and I'm angry at myself that I'm at odds over who the fair-haired familiar-looking man is. I feel like I should know, and yet I can't pin it down. I don't remember if I've said this already, but I LOVE what you've done with Jack. Oh, and that part with Torchwood at the beginning was brilliant - Ianto's one-liners were so perfect. Will you please write the next series?

Anna xx
WeepingAngel123 chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
WOW! Extremely fabby and quackity-quack chapter! I'm really enjoying this and this is getting more and more interesting by the second... The msyterious still remains, where's Rose, what's this big secret and where Doc dashed off to? You've left so many unanswered questions ticking away in my hea dand that's why I LOVE THIS! So glad you updated.

D
TDW chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
Great story - really enjoying it!
RachelClaire chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
You have no idea just how much I LOVE this story! Your writing is just so amazing, and your imagination is just brilliant! I always write with no idea what happens next as well, and I think it produces some crazy-but-brilliant stuff. This is one of those moments. You've got everything perfectly, I especially love Jack's snide inside-his-head comments about what's going on, and your Doctor-speech (both of them!) really just WORKS. I am /very/ intrigued as to what happens next. I want to find out what happens to Rose! Anyway, this is my big fat lump of encouragement - keep writing!

Anna x
Delta Two chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
This is very interesting so far. Keep writing more and more. I'm trying to figure out what happened to Rose. I have my ideas, but I'll wait and see.
RightToRemainSilent chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
Wow, you're so good! Your style of writing is very much like an interesting mix of Douglas Adams and Eoin Colfer, and it's a very good outcome.

The way you write about the characters is very realistic and true to the series - the Doctor sounds like the actual Doctor, and even my Tennant-Obsessed friend said it was very like his speeck-style, and believe me, she's a hard critic when it comes to the Doctor! You have a brilliant writing style, and I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. The only thing I have to say is that sometimes there were sentences not finished, and little mistakes, but all in all it was fantastic. Please post the next chapter soon, I can't wait!
LuvChav chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
WOW! That's as vocabulous as I can be with this excellent story.

This could be a script for a maybe 2 part episode.
lizzpercush chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
Well, I don't know where this is going either, so that makes two of us.

I feel like Jack left behind by Time Lord lingo.

Ok, I have two theories about Rose and both are outrageous.

Rose is either:

a.) the evil thing chasing the Doc (meaning the Doc went cuckoo and evil and Rose is going to put him down or something of the sort)

or

b.) in some weird twisted sci-fi way Rose is either the New Tardis or part of the New Tardis (in my defense the Doc was talking about how her voice was so faint...and it occured to me that 'her voice' could be Rose's voice...and it would explain why the Tardis is red not blue.)

yeah, weird.

thanks for updating! Great job!
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »