Reviews for What Doesn't Happen
passthecocaine chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I really like this story. You really have the 'feeling' of doctor who down. Its hard to explain, but I feel like I'm watching the show. This is just the kind of thing that I think would actually happen on the show. Really, really well done. Keep up the great work, I'm looking forward to more.
Pelman chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
Oh, man! This is getting good! You're doing a great job with characterization- everything feels spot on. Can't wait for the next chapter!
WeepingAngel123 chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
STUNNING! Loved all the different emotions and points of view you put in here and I've no idea what the plot is, but it looks like its gonna be REALLy good... This chapter was so mysterious and dark, and fantastically done! Where's Rose? Why is 'Doc' so secretive and unwilling to give information? Can't wait to find out! LOVE THIS! More soon?
Dame-Rose-Smith chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
Very interesting and I'm curious about what has happened to Rose and if jack is right not to trust doc. Please keep on writing ASAP! X
WeepingAngel123 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
WOW! This is amazing and I'm loving this already! The action, tension and slight darkness of the chapter has gri

pped me totally and left me tied to my seat! You've got my brain whirring with ideas and wonder...

HAHAHAHAHAHA - a ginger Doctor! Hilarious image in my head!

Right. *serious face* P The way you've portrayed the humanDoctor is brilliant and I'm actually believing he's just NOT the Doctor. He seems so lost... and different! But who's 'she'? and how did he get to this Universe?

D
anberzen chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I would love to see another chapter to this.
RachelClaire chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Oh wow, this is so wonderfully written! I'm a huge fan of reunion fics and I love the twist on this one. Everything is just so well done - the dialogue between Jack and the Doctor at the beginning, the description of the broken TARDIS, and the emotion of poor Doc ( Nicely done, I love it!

Anna xx
LiptonTea chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Oh! I like this. I'm sorta a duplicate Doctor fan too. [yes I'm nerdy and read author's notes so I don't miss anything they want to say]

Very emotional scene there with 'Doc' clinging on Doctor. I shed a tear just to read how messed up he became. *sniffs*
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6