Reviews for A Light in the Darkness
laura.te.334 chapter 11 . 10/5
i love your work. However you should alter your description to say it's not suitable to read while on berak at work. Laughing like an inebriated hyena is not something that you should do at work. Your drunk Bella is hylarious. Thank you for this story
Editorgirl chapter 37 . 8/16
I love this!
FireFlower77 chapter 29 . 6/8
It may sound a bit off subject, but when I read these scenes with Carlisle and Bella (read this fic a few times now) it makes me wonder how were things with Esme...
lee.tesslah09 chapter 42 . 4/29
oh that wedding scene was just beautiful
natashaa78 chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
Oh god I really don’t like how dramatic Bella is about Edward, I understand she lost her boyfriend but girl how does he become your soulmate and the love of your life in a few months, like come on girl get a grip on yourself. However, I do love your writing. Fabulous.
katypurryhendry chapter 18 . 11/12/2017
* the UK does not have Walmart, Asda which is a Walmart branch we do have.*
Good story though ️
Michelle Law chapter 15 . 8/1/2017
You know Irina did it on purpose! she had to have heard that it was Bella on the other end of the line as she was approaching Carlisle (damn that Vampire SuperHearing!). Usually a woman can tell when the man they desire is talking to someone that this MAN desires: not only that but she has a grudge against Bella for being the reason that the Wolves killed LAURENT. Two birds, one stone! I wish Carlisle had just smacked her!
landapanda chapter 44 . 7/1/2017
I loved this! I've always loved the thought of Bella and Carlisle... but then felt dirty when reading about it. Lol This one didn't have any of those feelings, just happiness. Thank you!
nhrc chapter 44 . 6/12/2017
Every chapter in this novel is a gem , and all are connected together to a beautiful piece of jewelry.
Blistful2006 chapter 17 . 5/4/2017
I must admit I am loving the slow journey of them getting together. I have to admit I prefer it this way over the cheating and hurting someone feeling for these pairings to take place normally. Or in some cases it being so AU that you don't get to see other characters you love as well in the story.
Blistful2006 chapter 10 . 5/4/2017
I have to admit I was a bit skeeved at first so thank goodness in this chapter it explains Carlisle never have fatherly feelings with her but considered her a friend. It's so well written but I was still struggling with the father aspect of things now I can go forward and let that go.
latreasem1 chapter 18 . 4/10/2017
OMG Thank you FINALLLLLY for this chapter. These 2 gave me freaking panic attacks
angelaroberts202 chapter 17 . 3/28/2017
I hate when people kiss after such unnecessary drama. Eewww! I'm still so mad at Bella. This happens in so many stories and its annoying af. Someone hears one little statement by someone that isn't even their significant other, then will go haywire and ignore their sig other and throw a pity party. Foolishness
angelaroberts202 chapter 16 . 3/28/2017
Lol in all this, I blame Bella the most. Not even Irina is responsible for the ridiculous way Bella reacted. She's 22(right?) not 6. She better be the one to end up apologizing for acting so weak and ridiculous. It's her fault for assuming even asking or hearing anything more. If he apologizes for something he didn't even do I'm going to be pissed. If she doesn't apologized I'm calling extreme bullshit. I'm sick of her pity party attitude. Immature bs. She had no right no just ignore him and not let him explain something she had no knowledge of
angelaroberts202 chapter 7 . 3/28/2017
Awww I loved the playful Bella/Carlisle moment! I'm happy that a year has passed and its nothing unrealistic with the timing
1,467 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »