Reviews for A Light in the Darkness
Michelle Law chapter 15 . 8/1
You know Irina did it on purpose! she had to have heard that it was Bella on the other end of the line as she was approaching Carlisle (damn that Vampire SuperHearing!). Usually a woman can tell when the man they desire is talking to someone that this MAN desires: not only that but she has a grudge against Bella for being the reason that the Wolves killed LAURENT. Two birds, one stone! I wish Carlisle had just smacked her!
landapanda chapter 44 . 7/1
I loved this! I've always loved the thought of Bella and Carlisle... but then felt dirty when reading about it. Lol This one didn't have any of those feelings, just happiness. Thank you!
nhrc chapter 44 . 6/12
Every chapter in this novel is a gem , and all are connected together to a beautiful piece of jewelry.
Blistful2006 chapter 17 . 5/4
I must admit I am loving the slow journey of them getting together. I have to admit I prefer it this way over the cheating and hurting someone feeling for these pairings to take place normally. Or in some cases it being so AU that you don't get to see other characters you love as well in the story.
Blistful2006 chapter 10 . 5/4
I have to admit I was a bit skeeved at first so thank goodness in this chapter it explains Carlisle never have fatherly feelings with her but considered her a friend. It's so well written but I was still struggling with the father aspect of things now I can go forward and let that go.
latreasem1 chapter 18 . 4/10
OMG Thank you FINALLLLLY for this chapter. These 2 gave me freaking panic attacks
angelaroberts202 chapter 17 . 3/28
I hate when people kiss after such unnecessary drama. Eewww! I'm still so mad at Bella. This happens in so many stories and its annoying af. Someone hears one little statement by someone that isn't even their significant other, then will go haywire and ignore their sig other and throw a pity party. Foolishness
angelaroberts202 chapter 16 . 3/28
Lol in all this, I blame Bella the most. Not even Irina is responsible for the ridiculous way Bella reacted. She's 22(right?) not 6. She better be the one to end up apologizing for acting so weak and ridiculous. It's her fault for assuming even asking or hearing anything more. If he apologizes for something he didn't even do I'm going to be pissed. If she doesn't apologized I'm calling extreme bullshit. I'm sick of her pity party attitude. Immature bs. She had no right no just ignore him and not let him explain something she had no knowledge of
angelaroberts202 chapter 7 . 3/28
Awww I loved the playful Bella/Carlisle moment! I'm happy that a year has passed and its nothing unrealistic with the timing
angelaroberts202 chapter 1 . 3/28
Edward dies in the first chapter? Hallelujah. I hate sitting through stories with him there. I hate him so much lol (part of the reason I love twilight fanfiction for non canon pairings but I hate The real story) hopefully boring Esme dies as well
This was an absolutely amazing story. My mother lenguage isn't english but for what I read here I have to thank God for make me learn english when I was little. If you don't mind and accept I would like to translate to spanish because this has to be reading for more people.
Thanks for sharing this to us.
amanda2567 chapter 46 . 2/14
I really enjoyed this story. I had tried reading a Carlisle/Bella story in the past, but it didn't sit well with me. This one however is magnificent! The depth of emotion was instense and raw. A wonderful read!
orchidluv chapter 7 . 2/6
Really loving this story. It almost seems rushed so far, but you're not leaving out anything important and it's a smooth transition.
Surgeon19 chapter 40 . 11/21/2016
This is such a beautiful story! This chapter broke my heart when Esme appeared to Bella and Edward to Carlisle. It was so sad but you worded their conversations beautifully, and gave them peace, reconciling thoughts. I love the passion between Carlisle and Bella and the humor that you've included throughout the story. Can't wait to finish reading this as well as read your other stories! You are an amazingly talented writer, you have a gift!
Anonymous chapter 39 . 11/4/2016
Hi!
Loved the chapter, but one little thing.
When it says the whole 1 week left, 7 days, left, 128 hours thing it is actually 168 hours (24*7), sorry just wanted to point it out. Might have just confused myself XD.
You are a wonderful writer and I can't wait to read more of your work. :)
1,461 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »