Reviews for Truth Tellers
Rebecca chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
WOW this story is terrific you write Brooke and Julian perfectly it was amazing really !

I love Brulian and thanks to this story i love them even more LOL

Thanks for sharing this excellent story i hope you'll write more about Brooke AND Julian I LOVED IT.
Jade St. Jms chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
So are you going to continue since you have me hooked?
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
This is utterly perfect. You write them so well.
lilxjames chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
that was AMAZING! Wow, i loved it! The plot, the characters, the emotions, they were all perfect! You wrote both Brooke and Julian in complete character and were great with the whole internal dilemna! Once again great job!
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
oh i'm crying!
zee chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
WOW! that was so0o0o0o0o0o good! u should write more brooke/julian except with more dialogues.
SparklingIvy chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Yana! This is a wonderful fic! If only Mark would hire you for his team of writers!

I loved it. I really like your one-shots because they are really well-rounded. It's not too short and you manage to develop a really great story, much like a full-length one, but more compact... perfect for those of us who like instant gratification!

I really liked it and I hope you write more! Bju or BL... I'm kinda surprised you liked the LP chemistry in season 4, I thought it was just bad - the whole season, for most of the characters. It was the season I stopped watching. I resumed watching on S5, but I agree with you that Lucas just proves how much of an idiot he is on that season. I didn't like him hurting Lindsay either.

Could rant against him forever...and Peyton as well, but oh well, I'm very excited for Brulian, and we'll get some tonight. Hopefully it'll be good! :)
sweetxsammy chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I loved it! Brulian are so hot together! I'm so excited to see how things go for them in tonight's episode! You did a really great job :)
othfan326 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
ahh awesome oneshot!

i've been waiting on a really good brulian one shot for a while now, and this definitely didnt disappoint.

i really liked how you wrote them both exactly how they are on the show - julian didnt take her excuses and he certainly called her out on all the shit in tree hill. and brooke was just defensive yet insecure enough.

really, it was great!
sunshine chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Hey you know i love it! i missed your stories. i really really enjoyed surfaces. :) i prefer it when you write brucas cause we need it so please dont stop writing them . but this was good.

-sunny
koumi11 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
such a great story... cogratulations... it was terrific.. I loved it... Brulian are so sweet...

well done... God it was so moving...
ILoveSarahSophia chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Aw, that was sweet and beautiful. I love it.
Coffee.With.Cinnamon chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Still it makes me sad... I guess I'm just too BL to enjoy anything that has anything to do with the wedding. Or Lucas sending Brooke off without any recognition that he ever even knew her. So the whole situation just... blows.

But the story is beautiful, and you know you've convinced me to love Julian. And I honestly do. Just, not with Brooke. *sighs* Is that what you've been doing these past 10 days? I'm back, btw, if you didn't notice before)
flipflopgal chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Ahh awesome! well done!
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
ah! i loved this! seriously, i was tearing up by the end of the story! you seriously should kidnap mark and lock him in the basement of some rundown building and write for OTH lol

i love Brulian (obviously) i can't wait to read more of your fics.