Reviews for You
CrazyTheCreeper chapter 1 . 1/29
They are so Cute!_
Yuu chapter 1 . 1/16
I read this fic a while ago.
And actually, first, I was scared to write a comment - It's some years since the upload.
But I thought, man, what a talented writer, let's just do it.

Yes, the characters are a little off, but that's what you wanna read, if you see, that there's a story to a pretty underrated fandom.
I mean, if you try to google some Zera/Artanis stuff... there is nothing. Like almost 0.

Thank you for this wonderful piece. This is art, how I imagine it. Wonderfully written (the other story as well, but i was more interested in this one) and it touches the heart.
I cried. I really did.
NightGuest chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
It's just awesome!
Since some time I became really interested in reading such a hurt\comfort - without nights full of passion and at the same time without obnoxious sweetness - a true (to my heart) h\c, when even a simple hug means so much.
And such a cool pairing!

Shadowbane509 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This is so sweet. _ Hugs for all! *glomps Artanis and Zeratul*
Erailea Evenstar chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Job well done :) Very heart felt.
GrimMoody chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Uh...Brokeback Aiur?

This was actually sort of creepy, and not really in keeping with the characters. But you're obviously not a horrible writer.
Someonerandom chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
You already know what I think of this story, I think it's well composed. You did a good job for the uncertainty you held with this. Good work! I don't wanna be wordy, k? Bye now!