Reviews for TAMAKI SUOU: Owner's Guide and Maintenance Manual
pikaree1 chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Petal: *holds up TAMAKI Unit* Hey, does this thing have a "Confess His Love" mode? 'Cause somehow, I don't think "Are you in love with me yet?" is gonna cut it with Haruhi. Or maybe a TamaHaru mode? And then I'd need a HARUHI Unit… I know! The KYOYA Unit has Haruhi confess to Mister Dense first to protect the world's fancy tuna and destroy her debt!
Jingyee1511 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I had lots of laughs reading this manual! You're positively amazing! For being able to compile this, all of this, in such a comic and engaging manner! with all the character relationships, FAQs, modes, troubleshooting etc- simply wonderful! Brilliant work! Thank you!
Valerie chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Thanks! This made me laugh!
claraowl chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
*laughs* This is utterly hilarious and informative! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Just one question... Where can I buy one? XD
angel61991 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
funny... only thing is that u got tama-chan's eye color wrong. his eyes r violet... a shade of purple not blue.
natsumi511 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
love it!

Gizmobunny chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
This is hilarious XD Good work.
Usagi chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
LOL, but you forgot Kuma-chan _
Tsuki Yuiko chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Haha! This was awesome! It was so funny XD I want a Tamaki unit and a Twins' unit too. *melts* Lol. I loved Kyoya's summary, espically the first line: "This is your unit's so-called wife." Lol. Curse you Kyoya, you took my Tama-chan! Lol. You should make one for the twins! Awesome job :D
Jaque Weasley chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Onn... He is cute, isn't he? x3

I really enjoyed the manual, and I'm up for readin' more... But until now the best was Aaya's heheh

ja ne o/
Reeeality chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
you won’t have a whole in your floor

I think you meant hole

LOL it was funny? is it based on your profile?

Oh yeah can you do the Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin: Owner's Guide and Maintenance Manual? Pretty please
xHanayu159 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Oh my goodness. This is hilarious. I love it. (x
Miss Lorah chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Wow. That really made me laugh! An interesting take on a character desctiption xD Well done.

... so can I get myself a TAMAKI SUOU unit? xD
BlueMoonMasquerade chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
"and to get anywhere within her" I'm so sorry...I really am a perv. XD

This was very fun to read! Pretty much a character bio, but with a neat twist! It reminds me of Absolute Boyfriend. I wanna TAMAKI SUOH unit! :3