Reviews for Who put the morons in charge?
Guardian Master chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I honestly like the whole Idea of Speed Duels. It adds a new twist where GX was more of just focusing on bringing out Fusion and Rituals. 5D's is Synchro's true, but at least it's new and refreshing. To me anyway
Library Arcanium chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
True, very true...another case of 'interesting idea, bad execution' with TV shows.

Glad to see you're still around and haven't competely dissappeared from Yu-gi-oh. Same with Wolf General, as I noticed his review. It's said that you, Wolf General, Seeker of the Soul and Time Mage all stopped writing. I don't what your reasons were/are, but I for one miss you guys. Not only did you guys inspire me to starting fanfiction myself, but you were the big dogs of the fandom back then (at least duel wise) and I always enjoyed your stories.

Wherever this review catches you, I hope you're well and God watches over your and yours. And if you've got the time, check my stories if you can. I love to get reviews and constructive criticism.

Later Dayz.
Wolf General chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
If anyone would jump onto one of those Duel Runners (D-Wheels), it would definitely be Rikuo. A good little short story, I will admit; well done, sir.
Dark-Paladin-Duelist chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Alright, it's one thing to take a dig at 5Ds for the motorcycle thing (my guess is without watching much of the series, or watching what you did of it in dub?) but why the hell drag in characters from an epic fanfiction as well? How do I guess this? Simple, the part about the accidents. The D-Wheels have autopilot, and during duels it's rare that it's not used (I count once)

The writing itself is alright, reminds me of Wolf General and Seeker of the Soul's stuff, and I'd probably mistake it for their work if it were a good deal longer but to write a fanfiction to take a dig at the series, what was the point?
Storyseeker chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Great story!
Lux-Nero chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
... Awesome... Simply awesome.