Reviews for Down by the Swimming Hole
Junkie June chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I'm not usually one for stories set in the past, but I really enjoyed this one. (:
sora kinomoto chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
OMG! One of the best fics I've ever read! Don't know if you'll ever make a continuation, but I so hope you'll do! If you don't is fine, I loved it D!
aurike chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Oh my..i really enjoyed reading the story. that mixture of how proper lady should act and what Alice really wanted, it was good! :)

and the end was funny and bad at the same time. "busted" that means ooops lol and with a father like Alice's nothing good..
LingeredLullaby chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Woh! need more ! haha that was freaking sexy! haha Write another chapter! wat Happened?
mischief-maker1 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Evil BITCHES for leaving it there! I love ya'll, so you'd better finish and give us something lemontastic. I have BOTH your email addresses and I'm NOT AFRAID TO USE THEM to get my way! Don't make me send my OWN Kellmet over there!

...

On second thought, I's gonna keep him right here. M...come here big boy! Mama needs some lovin!

Can't wait for the next installment!

BTW...This is a LONG ass first chapter! LOL
911turbowriter chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
i need more of story.
Figaro7 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
this was so good i cant wait t read more
MissRe chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Dang... that was tre hot gang! Jasper and Alice and swimming holes and swings... whew! And busted by Daddy. LOL Awesome job.
ababababa chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
this is the first jasper/alice story ive ever read and WOW. good job!
katiemcullen chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
ladies...that was adorable. more more more!
Nostalgicmiss chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I love you two HARD!

Wetsper, you have given my fuel for the next millennium! *hugs into Jazilla, and whispers something about the loch ness Dildo Lake*

You two are so amazing, that chapter was amazing and I really can't wait until the next. It was Jasper, Jasper I tell you! Oh Sweet Mary mother of God! The images in my head!

Alice was such a lady, Jasper such a gentleman, the Cadence with which they speak, the location, the situation, the descriptions, the freaking cowboy hat . . . *THUD*

Sensory overload guys, seriously amazing, I love it, love it love it. You just distracted me for a lifetime. Now, Jacksper is a permanent fixture in my head!

So glad the two of you love him almost as much as I do! *Sigh*

Tis a beautiful sonnet of thoust simple pleasure that brought about the fruition of such gentle words. Indeed the nature of such a tryst should make one's blush arise. Alas, I find myself lost to the suggestive effervescence of the union of these two lovers.

Admittedly I would optate I take the spot of miss Brandon, but the unity of such canon pairing has given me thought and I acquiesce to the pair you have perpetuated.

I love Jasper, I like Alice, and I heart the two of you hard. Thank you for my beautiful Story it was Amazing and I hope for more soon.

VIVA LOS FOUNDATION WITHIN A FOUNDATION.
margaretng chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Smexiest AU that I've read in a while! Can't end it there!