Reviews for Moments of Clarity
Nuage14 chapter 73 . 1/15/2011
Gahh! I'm baffled at which episode this is. :P.
Nuage14 chapter 58 . 1/14/2011
Ohh! Pleasure is my Buisness! Very creative. :].
lolyncut chapter 115 . 11/26/2010
What a lovely way to complete the story. Spencer has earned his docorates, agent's title, aand the love and respect of the people he works with. But nothing means more to Reid as the medillian. This is the most precious thing he has earned. Great chapters, but as much as I love the Spencer/Emily pairing, I love this chapter more. Thanks for the ride.
ReKoJ chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Poor Reid.
LIlec chapter 14 . 5/22/2010
I'm afraid I'm super confused here. Who's POV is this? If it's someone from season five, never mind, because I haven't seen that one yet. But seriously. Who's POV is this?

And most, if not all, of the team had or has the potential to become a serial killer.
Sue1313 chapter 115 . 3/25/2010
Coins have played a special part with Spencer and your right, this was his most special coin.

I am so sad that you are ending this series. It has brought me so much joy. Thank you.
Sue1313 chapter 114 . 3/25/2010
I loved that moment in the show. You did this so well.
Sue1313 chapter 113 . 3/25/2010
This was very good. Somebody has to do the hardest jobs.
Sue1313 chapter 112 . 3/25/2010
This was good.
Sue1313 chapter 111 . 3/25/2010
I think Gideon did it for all the reasons that were mentioned. Gideon knew his best.
Sue1313 chapter 110 . 3/25/2010
I am glad that they checked out Spencer so that the parents knows he is safe and will not just pulled their kids away and not give him a chance to just be accepted.
WinifredONiel chapter 115 . 3/6/2010
This is a great series!
tellygirl chapter 115 . 3/6/2010
Lovely ending :o) Thank you so much for these... I was going to say drabbles but little gems seems more appropriate :o)
tellygirl chapter 114 . 3/6/2010
That episode was very odd and incredibly creepy, like a fairy tale and real life merging together. MGG did a great job directing and the extras were great although I did think it was a bit strange that everyone believed these kids were still alive when statistically most children kidnapped are dead within a day or so, but hope is a wonderful thing and that is what kept the mother kept going so I was so pleased her son survived (although I did shed a tear for the other parents whose son died the day before).
tellygirl chapter 113 . 3/6/2010
Well, thanks to the team the Fox is behind bars and Foyet is indeed burning in Hell :o)