Reviews for Third Loop
Nightmistress93 chapter 3 . 9/25/2015
Nice story. Too much OOC and a little too over dramatic at times for my liking but it was still a nice read.
Girlytiger chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
Just to say I really LOVE your fic.
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
A beautiful, touching story. I particularly loved Don's method of giving his blessing on Charlie and Colby's relationship:

~"Oh, and Granger, get my brother pregnant and you will have to marry him!" Don added before running towards the kitchen.~

Cinnamon.
calileane chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
I'm doing a happy dance. EVen if I found this Colby different from what I see on TV, you wrote yours so well I couldn't help but love him as he is.

And this pairing is one of my three favorites

The idea itself was good, because in the show this problem Colby had to deal with, passed too quickly. We didn't see much of how he was doing after all that. It was a great regret not to see him dealing, or seing what this had changed in him.

Thanks for this chance of seing one outcome as different it is from the Colby from TV. I liked very much.
May Eve chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
Despite the occasional grammar/spelling mistake, I really like this fic. I'm a sucker for this pairing.
Jazmingirl chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
awe I like this story
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
I love it. This is so cute and I want to hug them all! I do feel for Colby being alienated but at the same time, I'm so happy for the ending. "get my brother pregnant and you will have to marry him." Classic line :)
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
I LOVE THIS FIC!

THANK YOU FOR UPDATING QUICKLY!

I must add this to my faves list now,

Thank you for writing and sharing such an awesome fic,

Two thumbs up!
Thilbo Bagginshield chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
“Oh, and Granger, get my brother pregnant and you will have to marry him!” Don added before running towards the kitchen.

“Don!” both Charlie and Colby yelled in horror.

*getting up off the floor, wiping the tears from my eyes*

OMFG that is funny as hell. I loved that part I just could not stop laughing. That was great right there. *still laughing* ;-)
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
aww lily this was so cute

everything was just so perfectly

I absolutely love this chapter

bro moments so awesome
KYenkin chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
I really liked this story. It's nice to see Colby's life finally starting to come together at the end. I'm glad Don apologized and it was good both Charlie and Alan apologized for going a tad over board. Don did owe Colby an apology but there were others far more guilty then him. To bad David hadn't come around yet but it's true to charector that he wouldn't.

Katie
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
They would look so cute spooning together!

When will you update next?
KYenkin chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
Aw I love how Alan took Colby under his wing, I can see him doing just that. Go Charlie! I loved him putting Don and ESPECIALLY David in their places. Although in truth Charlie doesn't have the authority to get them fired but hey it was a nice touch and in the heat of the moment I can see him saying something like that. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Katie
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
aww lily this is so damn amazaing

its was beautiful
pippy93 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
oh i love it! totally awesome!