Reviews for Promised?
happyface33 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Omg! I died inside when I realized that the ringtone was from Vampire Knight! :) :) I actually quite liked it, and I really hope that Felicien is a sexy vampire XD XD hahahahah. You should continue! (sorry, this might be really late I'm not sure when you posted this)
Sugakookie Monster chapter 14 . 3/16/2013
Please update soon! I really like your story... :)
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
I agree with your view on drinking. Congrats on your grades! Love your story!
PrincessLover26 chapter 14 . 10/24/2011
Me? I cared to review.

How about you? Care to update?

Ripplerose chapter 14 . 8/27/2011
AWESOME story! You are continuing it right? Pretty please with a strawberry on top?
Guest chapter 14 . 7/10/2011
I've just found this story and wanted to tell you that I love it! I hope you continue writting it :) Bye
standingonacloud chapter 14 . 5/22/2011
Ok seriously this is such an interesting story

plz continue
Gerren chapter 14 . 4/16/2011
I've been awaiting this update for so long and I'm happy that it's came. I love the end of this chapter! _
Gerren chapter 13 . 2/24/2011
Well this chapter is certainly interesting... I like the twist.

Update soon please!
Sharna chapter 13 . 1/31/2011
Ohhhhh this is getting really interesting.

Please make sure you finish it , the plots great and I just love how you use cliffhangers.

Tadakira forever :3 xx
phoebemonique chapter 12 . 1/8/2011
oh hey.. i missed reading this story.. it's been a long time huh? it was good as always and i really love how you made the moment between akira and tadashi so simple yet full of care... i trust that u will be finishing this soon... hope to hear from u! good luck! ilang taon ka na nga pla? XD
61wisampa chapter 12 . 1/7/2011
wha? Akira's getting married to a jerk? Tadashi waaaaaaaay better... anyway, crying because your grades drop isn't really weird... i did once when i fell down to sixth place T-T

thanks for updating! great chapter! Tadashi's awesome here! and yeah, why hasn't he kissed her? thanks again! I'll wait for your next chapter! -
61wisampa chapter 11 . 1/4/2011
yo! i'm sure you don't know me cuz it's my first time reviewing to your story... hehe... sorry about that... anyway, i just reread your story and i remembered how annoyed i was when i found out that there wasn't any more chapters(i had read this when it already had ten chapters)... it was so bitin! (can't think of a better term, sorry!)

anyway, i just read your note and i'm still looking forward to your story. it's way awesome! besides, it really is hard to adjust from elementary to high school... especially from third year to fourth (but that won't be a while for you, right?

so to make things short, please continue! -
fuzzzy22 chapter 10 . 9/4/2010
you must update.. PLEASE. i beg of you... please? it was really awesome.

good plot, and yeah. you got the characters right. hahah. anyway, please update soon! like, SOON. :D
Stoke123 chapter 10 . 6/5/2010