Reviews for The Shadow of the Other
Minmare chapter 1 . 10/13
I don't usually like top Harry / bottom Severus but you did it beautifully.
Thanks for this story
Solangelo5 chapter 1 . 10/14/2021
I love this so MUCH! I would love a sequel, but this is perfect by itself too. I love the internal conflict that Harry felt when he thought that Severus would be a mindless slave after the bonding because of his desire to keep him submissive. Amazing story. Would recommend.
Dorichan2004 chapter 1 . 8/12/2021
espectacular historia
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2021
Yes. I have no idea why Dumbledore was angry though ... but if it's for the reason I'm guessing, the reason Harry guessed, then Albus is a fool. How he can ever think Harry would want Severus as his slave is beyond my understanding; I thought he knew Harry much better than that. This was a great one-shot—really, I'm being serious, and I just, well, want to thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2021
Second read in a day!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2021
Mr Albus Dumbledore, you really don't get it, do you? You see, Severus's magic is his, and so it will only want the best for him. If his magic and blood chose Harry as his bond-mate, picked Harry out as compatible to him, then they are a perfect fit. You should never doubt Harry, for Severus's magic chose him, chose him as the best for him, not you nor anyone else, but Harry. Severus's magic would never pick someone that would mistreat him as his bond-mate, Mr Dumbledore sir, so please, if you have ever doubted Harry, don't; if you haven't ever, then congratulations, you finally got something right.

~~~~~~~~~~

That was my message to Dumbledore - honestly, that man sometimes make me so mad - and now this is my message to you, writer.

This was great, so great! There's no other word for this. Well, maybe awesome or super or amazing ... Anyway, I really loved it - it's actually a creature fic I enjoyed!
Rossess20 chapter 1 . 2/22/2021
The ending was amazing but ngl I was really looking forward to happy relieved Dumbledore lol.
Zera.Craft07 chapter 1 . 1/15/2021
I cannot express the full extent of my gratitude that this story is here.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2020
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
not my human!
BlackTofu03 chapter 1 . 7/16/2020
GOD this is just amazing, truly amazing. Love that depiction of the emotion Harry was having through the entire month with Severus. Also love the professor being out of character being perfect submissive elf, and retuning to sarcastic but loving potions master. Thank you a lot for sharing this masterpiece. There’s no doubt that this is fantastic, awesome fic. I reeeeally look forward to the sequel if you are thinking of writing one (or more!)
Bele chapter 1 . 7/6/2020
thank you for sharing!
Natalie668 chapter 1 . 4/11/2020
wow. that was amazing. 3 So well written and I'm not usually one for a Top!Harry but wow. so hot
Severus-Loki-Sirius-Firestar chapter 1 . 11/24/2019
Please write a sequel!
Severus-Loki-Sirius-Firestar chapter 1 . 11/24/2019
OMG I love this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2019
Well that was heart-rending. So much angst, the curse really hurt Harry. It's not wrong to want affection and desire from your lover, and he ended up with so much self-loathing because of it. :'(