Reviews for The Shadow of the Other
sev chapter 1 . 6/23
wow that was amazing you should wright more of this
adhesivebagels chapter 1 . 6/4
This has always been one my absolute favorite fanfics! I reread it every once in awhile just because it’s so great! I love this story so much, thank you for posting! ️️️️️️
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/17
This was fabulous!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 3/24
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Jojocello chapter 1 . 2/17
I love this...
Wonderful! Would have been great if it was more than a oneshot! I would have liked to read more of their everyday relationship!
babiluv22 chapter 1 . 2/2
Yay love love loved it
Lia Valentine chapter 1 . 1/4
I have read and re-read this story multiple times and love it each time. It's one I go to when in need of a well rounded and well written story
Gambito chapter 1 . 8/31/2017
This was such a beautiful piece, thank you for writing it, I really enjoyed reading it.
DragonsDreamer chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
That was a awesome story. So well done and written. Good work.
Jissy2013 chapter 1 . 5/1/2017
love it
Kimmytrainer chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
Wow, that was intense. I really dislike Severus behaving so weakly, so I love that you made him his usual strong, snarky self in the end.
snape.rickman chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
Awwww that was the cutest thing one the planet! I loved it!
Nyx'sReincarnation chapter 1 . 3/9/2017
I can't explain it, but this ending just makes me so, so nervous. On the surface everything looks perfect, but if there's any of that pure submissive, I'll-do-anything-to-please-you aditude left in there... Harry wanted Snape to be more open, which clearly happened, because I just can't see Snape being that open no matter how much he loves someone. More open, yes, but ... though maybe it has to do with how amazing Harry's actions are, but ... plus, what if that's what Harry wants to hear - that Snape will still be submissive to him in private and that this is a good thing? If that's the case, Harry could have done a good job preserving his personality but not his true feelings toward Harry ... which, of course, would have been changed by those few weeks. But still, those few weeks changed things so much? I don't know... very morally messy when you dig a little. Then again, even if Harry changed Snape's behavior towards him, it is much better than the alternative.
Sorry for the mess of thoughts. Just thought I'd let you know my thoughts. Cheers :)