Reviews for The Shadow of the Other
Second read in a day!
Mr Albus Dumbledore, you really don't get it, do you? You see, Severus's magic is his, and so it will only want the best for him. If his magic and blood chose Harry as his bond-mate, picked Harry out as compatible to him, then they are a perfect fit. You should never doubt Harry, for Severus's magic chose him, chose him as the best for him, not you nor anyone else, but Harry. Severus's magic would never pick someone that would mistreat him as his bond-mate, Mr Dumbledore sir, so please, if you have ever doubted Harry, don't; if you haven't ever, then congratulations, you finally got something right.

~~~~~~~~~~

That was my message to Dumbledore - honestly, that man sometimes make me so mad - and now this is my message to you, writer.

This was great, so great! There's no other word for this. Well, maybe awesome or super or amazing ... Anyway, I really loved it - it's actually a creature fic I enjoyed!
Rossess20 chapter 1 . 2/22
The ending was amazing but ngl I was really looking forward to happy relieved Dumbledore lol.
Zera.Craft07 chapter 1 . 1/15
I cannot express the full extent of my gratitude that this story is here.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2020
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
not my human!
BlackTofu03 chapter 1 . 7/16/2020
GOD this is just amazing, truly amazing. Love that depiction of the emotion Harry was having through the entire month with Severus. Also love the professor being out of character being perfect submissive elf, and retuning to sarcastic but loving potions master. Thank you a lot for sharing this masterpiece. There’s no doubt that this is fantastic, awesome fic. I reeeeally look forward to the sequel if you are thinking of writing one (or more!)
Bele chapter 1 . 7/6/2020
thank you for sharing!
Natalie668 chapter 1 . 4/11/2020
wow. that was amazing. 3 So well written and I'm not usually one for a Top!Harry but wow. so hot
Severus-Loki-Sirius-Firestar chapter 1 . 11/24/2019
Please write a sequel!
Severus-Loki-Sirius-Firestar chapter 1 . 11/24/2019
OMG I love this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2019
Well that was heart-rending. So much angst, the curse really hurt Harry. It's not wrong to want affection and desire from your lover, and he ended up with so much self-loathing because of it. :'(
theunraveledghoul chapter 1 . 6/25/2019
This was a cute one, Thank you so much.
annamccallen chapter 1 . 4/22/2019