Reviews for The Shadow of the Other
Black Fox34 chapter 1 . 3/28
I loved reading The Shadow of the Other. To know that Severus could be so human with his fear and Harry being so afraid that he would fall into that category of making Severus his mindless slave. To have both of them being happy at the end is something that is heart warming. Good job. Splendid story.
This has always been hands down my favourite fanfiction. Your skills are amazing. I looooooved everything. The potrayal of the characters. The humour 'you're father was a bastard, I'm glad he's dead' LOLXX so snapish and perfect. Love Sev's submission at the end, I thought it would disappear but I'm so happy it didn't and that they got their perfect happy ending. Btw, I never review so this just goes to show how moved I was by this beautiful piece that only contains a chapter? - I guess it's not just quantity eh? I think you should totally write more Snarry - it's rare a writer manages to perfect this couple
YouSlyGryffindor chapter 1 . 2/26
AWE. :)
Debby Bacellar chapter 1 . 1/26
I love this fic so much!
The Power Of Names chapter 1 . 1/14
I think. That sums it up.
Loved the story. Really sexy and damn arousing :D.
Hushhush16 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Holy fricken Jesus! That was AMAZING! So deep and inspiring! Haha!
scgaraycochea chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Thank you for so beautifull fanfic. I really enjoy it.
FalconLux chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Amazing story.
TamiLove chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
*sobs incoherantly for unpresedented amounts of time*

D'awww, that was lovely! I cried through the whole thing! First out of pity, then terror, more pity, pity, cuteness, terror, pity, pity, horror, cuteness and fluff-overload. So adorable! I loved it!
thewolf74 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
That was hot. Both of the sex scenes were HOT. I'm happy that Severus is back to himself after him and Harry bonded. I really love this story.
titania2811 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Adorable!
And hot ad heck
3ed ur story
Raven On The Writing Desk chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
This is very cool, but a very long one shot. I suggest dividing it into chapters. Perhaps where the line breaks are?
somethingnew123 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I'm not usually one for snape and harry but I rather enjoyed this story!;)
Snape's-sexy-pet chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Oh my goodness. I love this story very much and I really would love to see more of this, do you think it will ever e continued?