Reviews for The Shadow of the Other
lastcrazyhorn chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
"So do you still think the hearts of men are dark? That all humans desire power?"

Severus raised his head from Harry's chest, his hair ruffled and his face flushed. He looked at Harry and smiled, his eyes revealing his happiness and amazement.

"Not my human."

*squees*
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
There's a lot of stories I've read in which there's bonding but until now I don't think I've read one that truely delves into the horror of not having a choice in how one will spend his (or her) eternity. Thank you for this.
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Aw, gorgeous!
Renks chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Best One-Shot ever!
Bricet chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Awesome:)
Madhatter98 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Amazing! Absolutely loved it! :D The conclusion and how you wrote Snape was simply brill, I kept trying to picture his reaction and what it would be and when I finally finished it, it was amazing. :D I would love live love to read more if you ever get anymore ideas in you head. (Maybe of a jelouse!snape, or about a little lover spat, or even just plain fluff lol)

Great job basically and I love your writing style. :)
twifan3 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This was so cute! I loved it. It was really good.
Awesome-and-unique-username chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
That was wonderfull. I have to admit that I feared for Harry. He wasn't sure what to think and neither was I. Really great story, I loved the fluff and tiny bits of angst. Well done!
ZJFS chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Sequel? Perhaps with Snape's new status causing issues among people and they try to take advantage and then everyone gets involved and...yeah.

Sequel please?

This was excellent by the way! Truly great!

Eminnis
galyardt chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
maybe there could me an mpreg elf?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
awwwww this is a well written story that i wish was real as snape is soo cute in it.
snarryself chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
How I love this story. It was one of the first fanfictions I ever read and now that I read it again I remembed why I loved it so much.
cyiusblack chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
cute story
ora chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
For me, this story is like one of the books you keep on your bookshelf and won't donate to a library or sell to half-price books. So it sits on your shelf collecting dust until one day when you're bored and nothing in your queue of to-read books seems appealing. So you take it out and dust it off, and curl up in a corner for a half hour to get reaquainted with it.

This is the third time I've read this story, so I decided it was high time I left a review.

The premise mixes up two of my faves-creature mates and slaves. It was done with a finesse that kept the characters true to themselves. I also liked how we only had harry's pov as the story progressesso that we can angst with him about snape's altered personality and whether or not everything is caused by the curse, and how us having less and less ov snape's pov implies that his personality is disappearing. It makes for a great final reveal.

Id love a sequel. One where we get to see how the wizarding world (and snapes students) treats snape after discovering that he is an elf. The only relationships and characters that we see are harry, dumbledore, and snape. Hermione and the weasleys aren't mentioned, nor are any postwar political, social, or personal problems. This works well in your story as it is, but I think more world building would be needed for a sequel.
Invader Ivy chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
This one of the best Snarrys That I've read yet!
385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »