Reviews for The Shadow of the Other
arianaSky chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
OMG! i really likes your story, i always wanted to raed a really nice story with snape as the bottom and submissive it was so cute!
Allego chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Brillant. You're beggining to be my fav HPSS author.
Kievan Rus' Supernova chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
That was so good. At first I was daunted by the sheer length of that one chapter, and then I really got into the story. I have to say that it was suprisingly griping. I started reading and counldn't stop. Your interpretation of how the characters might act was quite good. You only invovled three characters in the story, but it never got boring.

Kuddos to you...

Alex
Iriel chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
WOW Your story is so great! Especially how you portray Harrys fears and his battle with his desire to keep Sev submissive. How I loved Sev's sentence : "Your father was a bastard and I'm glad he's dead." Thas was so 'Snape'

Thank you for a beautiful story!

Cyberrat chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
that was so beautiful... i had to read the story through in one whole and now its 1 a.m. and i wonder how i should get up in about 5 hours... shame on you! but you catched me and i could'nt flee this wonderful story... i just have no words for what i'm feeling except that you managed a great job and you can be very proud of yourself! i'm so sorry that thats no big review or so, but i hope you get a bit of my joy i had from reading your story :)

ps.:sorry for my lack of english
sequan chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
It was a great pleasure to read this story. I would have loved to see the two of them interact a bit more longer, but you are the boss!
Bleudiablo chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Brilliant

I love this side of severus
glitterscarves chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
This was lovely. I had a pretty god idea that you would not let Harry change Severus into his slave but you almost had me going.

A very good read, something I haven't seen for a while so thank you very much.
Emelf chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
That was a nice long read. Thank you. I enjoyed your story.
Kristine Thorne chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Bloody hell! That really was some story. Very disturbing in places but utterly brilliant!
385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26